SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Darth Madden. Owning or seeing this piece with your own eyes is the only way you can appreciate how incredible this statue is. Pics alone don't do it the justice it deserves. This is my favorite statue of 2012. IMHO, nothing tops it.

I love this part of his statement..."stomps those pieces into the ground and then pees on them."..:lol

Congrats Darth Madden. Owning or seeing this piece with your own eyes is the only way you can appreciate how incredible this statue is. Pics alone don't do it the justice it deserves. This is my favorite statue of 2012. IMHO, nothing tops it.

Damn it we agree again :lol

I have mine displayed with my Snow Troll. They're both the same size and despite being totally different properties, they look great together.

I don't know how this one didn't make statue of the year. :dunno I would understand if Joker came in a close second but in my eyes Skaar first then Joker.

I don't know how this one didn't make statue of the year. :dunno I would understand if Joker came in a close second but in my eyes Skaar first then Joker.

I couldn't agree with you more. Nothing topped Skaar in 2012 IMHO. I guess the Joker is just a more popular and well known character. Don't get me wrong, he turned out fantastic, but Skaar is just a superior piece as far as I'm concerned.

To me the Joker is the better product. I think many are infatuated with Skaar's imposing size. The Joker has such an unbelievable face sculpt that is enhanced by the paint job. The paint application on Joker's face does not look like it came out of a facility but rather by a skilled painter. The fabric is of very high quality with plenty of great details like how the flower has a pump run down to his pocket. Furthermore the Joker's base is a work of art in its own right. It's not a slab of stone. It has a whole bunch of clown face sculpts and a really cool wooden flooring applied to the top.SSC really kickstarted the DC PF line with a bang.

both r way to different character so i dont think there is any comparison both r magnificent statues ......

yehh joker is main considered character than Skaar Son of Hulk. & Joker is my fav villain so glad he won statue of the year....... i think next year it will be Batman :wink1:

To me the Joker is the better product. I think many are infatuated with Skaar's imposing size. The Joker has such an unbelievable face sculpt that is enhanced by the paint job. The paint application on Joker's face does not look like it came out of a facility but rather by a skilled painter. The fabric is of very high quality with plenty of great details like how the flower has a pump run down to his pocket. Furthermore the Joker's base is a work of art in its own right. It's not a slab of stone. It has a whole bunch of clown face sculpts and a really cool wooden flooring applied to the top.SSC really kickstarted the DC PF line with a bang.

Don't get me wrong I'm not knocking the Joker he is one of my favorites that I own right now and the Joker is my all-time favorite villain. You are right on about the Joker great details and superior paint apps but I have Skaar in my bedroom and every morning when I wake up I'm still impressed with how well this one came out.

Don't get me wrong I'm not knocking the Joker he is one of my favorites that I own right now and the Joker is my all-time favorite villain. You are right on about the Joker great details and superior paint apps but I have Skaar in my bedroom and every morning when I wake up I'm still impressed with how well this one came out.

I have both Skaar and Joker. I love both but I do think Joker takes the cake. It's not by a landslide though. It's the subtle details that just make the Joker a champ

Joker is a nice statue and everything you said about the detail is correct but to me it’s still very underwhelming. The body is skinny making everything look small and the pose is boring and rehashed. The base is large and nice but it has to be to make up for the Joker himself being really nothing but a head sculpt. I know it’s a great representation of the character but it just didn’t wow me at all. In fact seeing Joker gave me a whole new perspective on what I want out of PF’s and for these prices I want WOW factor…. and Joker didn’t have it. In fact, I canceled Batman as well since he is basically just a slight upgrade (but huge cost upgrade) from every Batman statue we have ever seen… he standing on a gargoyle looking out over the city with his cape blowing behind him… wow... that’s different. I am 100% happy with my decision to sell my Joker and get the very impressive and major WOW factor Skaar instead. While the small details my not be as good he blows Joker out of the water in terms of feeling like I got my money’s worth and in terms of impressing everyone who sees him. Skaar is a collection centerpiece (and I only have the regular. How much more would I be praising it if I had the axe too?) :)

Back