SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pictures Antman, that looks great. That's actually making me want one now. I'm going to check Skaars size details & compare him to the new Hulk. I want my Hulk in a Besta

Love it when this thread gets bumped. Keeps reminding Spidey of something he really wants :lol

Hulk
25.5" H (647.7mm) x 17.25" W (438.15mm) x 18" L (457.2mm)

Skaar
27" H (685.8mm) x 19" W (482.6mm) x 16" L (406.4mm)

Skaars actually got the bigger specs except in length. Hulks is 2" bigger. Hope he'll fit

Damn that shelf :clap my uncle came by yesterday and was looking at my tv trying to locate a plug, he just about know over my skaar ex and snake guys ex to the grown. I would have been so upset if he knock them down and broke into pieces. :horror so close....

Dude your shelves are just planks of wood, all it would take is a crack. You need to by yourself a Pax or a Besta. Take care of your stuff dude.

Nice pictures Antman, that looks great. That's actually making me want one now. I'm going to check Skaars size details & compare him to the new Hulk. I want my Hulk in a Besta

Love it when this thread gets bumped. Keeps reminding Spidey of something he really wants :lol

Oh I don't need reminding ...lol

This is a stunning statue Spidey. You will have no regrets if you pick him up. EX or REG, you just can't go wrong. The sculpt and details in this piece are so easy to see. Even the pics we see here are a good indicator of what you'll get. Once you get this piece in hand, it'll look even more incredible. This one lives up to the hype. IMHO, it's the best looking statue SSC has released in quite awhile.

I have seen him and I really am looking hard. I don't mind that I had to leave him out of my collection for a bit so I could spoil my wife and kids at Xmas though...lol

Dude your shelves are just planks of wood, all it would take is a crack. You need to by yourself a Pax or a Besta. Take care of your stuff dude.

:horror please don't remind me, I saw my planks of wood bending already. I put the alien big chap, destroyer, etc on the wood and it didn't look good. The box at home depot said it will hold up so many pounds, this was very misleading indeed. I'm so worried that if a wood breaks....: I'm screwed. Funny how SS uses them in their videos. But they only put like 3 statues on each wood, I put like 15 on each. Only thing is I don't have space for the huge shelves right now.

Last edited:
:horror please don't remind me, I saw my planks of wood bending already. I put the alien big chap, destroyer, etc on the wood and it didn't look good. The box at home depot said it will hold up so many pounds, this was very misleading indeed. I'm so worried that if a wood breaks....: I'm screwed. Funny how SS uses them in their videos. But they only put like 3 statues on each wood, I put like 15 on each. Only thing is I don't have space for the huge shelves right now.

I'm gonna lol so hard when they break

Then clear some of them off back into their boxes Bud. You won't know they are going to brake and then POW they will go, and if it is a top shelf it will take EVERY SINGLE STATUE YOU OWN OUT!!! We are taking TENS OF THOUSANDS right??? Take care of them.

So are you going to do something about that setup before it breaks and you're forced to sift through broken chunks of polystone from 15 different statues? :horror

Do you have pics of your set up? Do you have a collection thread?

Do you have pics of your set up? Do you have a collection thread?

I can post pics later, I don't have a collection thread because I don't think it's worth posting. I have now about 90 pf statues and a few smaller other ones not displayed. But in the pics 90 statues look more like 30 statues. but yes I was worried I saw the wood bending, so I took off the heaviest statues and move the lighter ones to the top. But it was still too late. So I bought another shelf and used just the wood to double enforce the first one. So far it's fine and no bending anymore. It seems to be ok now. What I'm worried about is another earthquake here like the one we had last summer on the east coast. Now that would be scary. At the time last summer I was not collecting statues yet. Good thing right? As for skaar I'm glad he's ok. Almost lost him when my uncle came by and squeeze in there. He push my tv and knock the shelf by accident and skaar shook with snake eyes almost fell. I will not let anyone go back there anymore not even the dog. Sorry I'm a animal lover but I can't risk loosing a few 600.00 plus statues either. Thanks everyone for all the great tips on keeping my collection safe :1-1:

I can post pics later, I don't have a collection thread because I don't think it's worth posting. I have now about 90 pf statues and a few smaller other ones not displayed. But in the pics 90 statues look more like 30 statues. but yes I was worried I saw the wood bending, so I took off the heaviest statues and move the lighter ones to the top. But it was still too late. So I bought another shelf and used just the wood to double enforce the first one. So far it's fine and no bending anymore. It seems to be ok now. What I'm worried about is another earthquake here like the one we had last summer on the east coast. Now that would be scary. At the time last summer I was not collecting statues yet. Good thing right? As for skaar I'm glad he's ok. Almost lost him when my uncle came by and squeeze in there. He push my tv and knock the shelf by accident and skaar shook with snake eyes almost fell. I will not let anyone go back there anymore not even the dog. Sorry I'm a animal lover but I can't risk loosing a few 600.00 plus statues either. Thanks everyone for all the great tips on keeping my collection safe :1-1:

That will never happen :lol

I am HOLDING your promise of pictures:lecture

Back