Action Figure Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers (Silicone Masks Final Video #436 & #513)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween IV 1988 (Return of Michael Myers)

Looking awesome Dave! Glad to see you tackling a project that you're so personally passionate about. I'm sure every Myers fan on this board is super stoked to have so many amazing custom pieces to choose from. Really, only a simpleton of monumental proportions would dare speak ill of your efforts. It's ludicrous that these mortals even attempt to enter your thread.

LOL
Awesome quote!
I guess I really did miss something then.
If people are dissing your work ski, theyre just jealous.
Cant wait for next update, bro.

I'm new here so I don't know about any bad blood going on here but I love what I see in all these threads. Skiman, this is starting to look good and I think the challenge with this mask is actually getting the "lack" of detail right. This mask in the movie wasn't nearly as interesting or detailed with curves and grooves like the original was. The lack of such expression in the mask makes it equally as challenging in my opinion.

GI Joe, Blade, Halloween...I don't know how you find the time. But it is awesome seeing some more custom sweetness, Ski!

Great work!

I'm new here so I don't know about any bad blood going on here but I love what I see in all these threads. Skiman, this is starting to look good and I think the challenge with this mask is actually getting the "lack" of detail right. This mask in the movie wasn't nearly as interesting or detailed with curves and grooves like the original was. The lack of such expression in the mask makes it equally as challenging in my opinion.

Exactly right.

Bump, this thread needs to be at the very top, where it deserves to be.

Sculpt is Epic.

If you don't like it bring it, and stop PMing people because you are a _____ to say it here.

Bump, this thread needs to be at the very top, where it deserves to be.

Sculpt is Epic.

If you don't like it bring it, and stop PMing people because you are a _____ to say it here.

IDK what is going on anymore. There is STILL a problem? Are you for real? Care to elaborate?

halloween_2.gif

a lot of nice customs. people should chill.

IDK what is going on anymore. There is STILL a problem? Are you for real? Care to elaborate?

I won't go any farther then I have seen the PMs and it is ridiculous. I will not call anyone out on here since they were not sent to me.

I won't go any farther then I have seen the PMs and it is ridiculous. I will not call anyone out on here since they were not sent to me.

This is getting a little insane. I thought this was over days ago.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/71vqGyWTs3c?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh well, at least we see more great Myers work from him. There isnt any top shelf Myers sculpts or figures in the 1/6 market (or custom market) beyond what Ski is putting out there anyway, these days. So, for him to give others the opportunity to land a iconic figure - that rocks.

Thank you friends/brothers, just ordered the molding, silicone, release agents, etc.... for this mask this weekend, this is either going be hella fun or hella hell :lol

Thanks for the support fellas :rock

Hurry up and get some ears and hair on this Bro! Want to see the completed sculpt!

Back