Action Figure Skiman's Custom Halloween 4 Michael Myers (Silicone Masks Final Video #436 & #513)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween IV 1988

I don't know exactly what's going on up there, but I just wanted to say great job on the Halloween figure Skiman. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you have in store for the Resident Evil customs.

Thank you fellas, just trying to add some excitement with the vid is all :duff

Some more progress tonight.

101_0300.jpg

Sorry for my mutiple progress pics, it's the way I usually handle all my customs, so everyone has a chance to see it all step by step :chug

Thank you fellas, just trying to add some excitement with the vid is all :duff

Some more progress tonight.

101_0300.jpg

Sorry for my mutiple progress pics, it's the way I usually handle all my customs, so everyone has a chance to see it all step by step :chug

Take this sculpt right here and add a little to the cheeks and you have a Spot on Marlon Brando.
:clap

:drool Definitely looking forward to seeing the results of last night's work.

Take this sculpt right here and add a little to the cheeks and you have a Spot on Marlon Brando.
:clap

Definitely an improvement to the likeness, thickened the neck, tweaked the mouth to a slight frown with upward movement on the tail ends, chopped the chin a little underneath and smoothen down the top of the nose into the cheeks that were also added to create more of the Shatner look but not exactly if that makes any sense :lol :huh

:duff

Definitely an improvement to the likeness, thickened the neck, tweaked the mouth to a slight frown with upward movement on the tail ends, chopped the chin a little underneath and smoothen down the top of the nose into the cheeks that were also added to create more of the Shatner look but not exactly if that makes any sense :lol :huh

:duff

Oh, I'd say it makes perfect sense. :wink1: :lol

Re: Skiman's Custom Halloween IV 1988 (Return of Michael Myers)

Since we will most likely never see a Halloween PF, at least not anytime soon, I am going to need a 1/6th. Is there a standard or good bash for the clothes or do I have to get something custom?

Since we will most likely never see a Halloween PF, at least not anytime soon, I am going to need a 1/6th. Is there a standard or good bash for the clothes or do I have to get something custom?

There're items available, but even they need some custom work.

like the progress shots the early stages are looking good.

^^^ Thank you brother LT.

Dun dun dun dun..... :lol almost there brothers :duff

WIPH4882.jpg

Looking Good Skiiiiii!:hi5:

nice bro keep going and keep us posted!!!!!

Back