Skiman's Predator Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ski's Predator Customs

Do pistols and squats while you cast them Ski, 2 birds 1 stone!

Were they the chris redfield pants?

They are but they are not this color. \/ \/ \/

900546.jpg

edit:

They are more this color but in person they are OD.

dillon10.jpg

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400106630863

His vest seems more olive drab then the pants. I have the pants and they do sorta look grey to me but maybe I've been hit to many times!

His vest seems more olive drab then the pants. I have the pants and they do sorta look grey to me but maybe I've been hit to many times!

Yea there's different versions of that Chris outfit which I don't get :confused:, I picked the OD ones from eBay but I'm not sure what Chris it's off of since the regular Chris STARS seems to have gray pants and not green. :dunno

I do like the look of those pants, maybe I'll just switch them out. The ones I have on my custom are split on both sides and super glued shut to even fit!

I do like the look of those pants, maybe I'll just switch them out. The ones I have on my custom are split on both sides and super glued shut to even fit!

WOW, what body and were the pants you were using too tight?

Was the apollo creed body with the rubber legs taken off. The pants were just something I got from monkey depot, they wouldn't even come close to snapping shut.

Back