Skiman's Predator Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ski's Predator Customs

Damn your talented bro. Are you going to offer Mac, Pancho, and Hawkin heads in the future? I definatly love your work!

Damn your talented bro. Are you going to offer Mac, Pancho, and Hawkin heads in the future? I definatly love your work!

Thank you sir, it all depends if there are enough members interested.

I'm going to preform my first cast of the sculpt this week and see how that goes, if that goes well I'll have more confidence in reproducing the head.

I'd like to offer a price for non-paint sculpts and painted, although I prefer not to paint :lol I'm more of sculptor than a painter IMO.

I'll start the Poncho project shortly, perhaps this weekend since it's a longer holiday weekend.

Great job on your Predator team. I'm also interested in picking up Mac
and any others you decide to make. I like the idea of you offering painted ones too. Keep up the good work.

Thank you sir, it all depends if there are enough members interested.

I'm going to preform my first cast of the sculpt this week and see how that goes, if that goes well I'll have more confidence in reproducing the head.

I'd like to offer a price for non-paint sculpts and painted, although I prefer not to paint I'm more of sculptor than a painter IMO.

I'll start the Poncho project shortly, perhaps this weekend since it's a longer holiday weekend.

:blissy
:blissy:blissy
:blissy:banana:blissy
:blissy:blissy
:blissy

Can't wait to get my Mac on! :naughty

Thank you sir for the info. I will definatley order 1 of each when they are availiable. Any plans on sculpting a Harrigan Head in the future? That would rock

BLEEEED MOFO :panic:

I love this.

:panic: :panic: :panic:

He's looking good Ski...Can't wait till he turns around.

looking good, ski. can't wait to see the whole team together.

Great job on your Predator team. I'm also interested in picking up Mac
and any others you decide to make. I like the idea of you offering painted ones too. Keep up the good work.

Can't wait to get my Mac on! :naughty

Thank you sir for the info. I will definatley order 1 of each when they are availiable. Any plans on sculpting a Harrigan Head in the future? That would rock

i want a poncho & mac! :D

"I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that?"

<table border="0" width="299" style="border: none; font-family: Myriad, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="border: none;"><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowNetworking="all" src="https://w332.photobucket.com/flash/tagWidget.swf?mediaURL=aHR0cDovL2kzMzIucGhvdG9idWNrZXQuY29tL2FsYnVtcy9tMzQwL3NraTMxbWFuL0N1c3RvbXMvTWFjMy5qcGc%3D" width="299" height="600"/></td></tr></table>

Last edited:

:thud:

Damn... that's cool. Someone needs to take pics recreating the death scene. Buy some small logs from Petco, pose the HT P1 right above him, and paint the laser targets on Mac's forehead :D.

:thud:

Damn... that's cool. Someone needs to take pics recreating the death scene. Buy some small logs from Petco, pose the HT P1 right above him, and paint the laser targets on Mac's forehead :D.

O I've created, I all ready did the scorpion scene with Dillon. :rotfl

Damn Ski you worked some magic on that sculpt :peace

Thank you CBob, it was a longer road than I expected but I believe it's worth it. I couldn't settle on Mac, I was determined to bring him home into the collection :monkey2

I'm getting one of the final pieces for him today, so soon to be more pics...

You're one bad ass mother____er who'll be taking some of my money if you offer these.:thud:

"I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that?"

<table border="0" width="299" style="border: none; font-family: Myriad, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="border: none;"><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowNetworking="all" src="https://w332.photobucket.com/flash/tagWidget.swf?mediaURL=aHR0cDovL2kzMzIucGhvdG9idWNrZXQuY29tL2FsYnVtcy9tMzQwL3NraTMxbWFuL0N1c3RvbXMvTWFjMy5qcGc%3D" width="299" height="600"/></td></tr></table>

____ yea!!!!

Looking sexy so far.

Great work there Ski!

aww baby, i'm gonna have me some fun, i'm gonna have me some fun, i'm gonna have me some fun :lol

Back