Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop

More WIP, Jackets.

101_0265.jpg

101_0266.jpg

101_0267.jpg

101_0269.jpg

101_0268.jpg

Well, Nomak will arrive in West Central Minnesota sometime on Saturday. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited. I've been even toying with the idea of doing a sewer diorama base for him. That or an alley way would look amazing in the proper lighting. Thanks again Skiman.

And as excited as I am to get this, well I'm stoked to see progress on Nemesis as well. Nam said that it got bumped back which is fine. Got a feelin that one could make folks cry...lol... Honestly though I kinda wonder why HT hasn't capitalized on some of the monsters from the game and has been satisfied just doin the human characters.

That jacket looks sweet!

Well, Nomak will arrive in West Central Minnesota sometime on Saturday. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited. I've been even toying with the idea of doing a sewer diorama base for him. That or an alley way would look amazing in the proper lighting. Thanks again Skiman.

And as excited as I am to get this, well I'm stoked to see progress on Nemesis as well. Nam said that it got bumped back which is fine. Got a feelin that one could make folks cry...lol... Honestly though I kinda wonder why HT hasn't capitalized on some of the monsters from the game and has been satisfied just doin the human characters.

Thank you fellas, I can feel the excitement, lots of great stuff to come this year :rock I can't wait!!!! :lecture

I'd love to see some shots of the action diorama as well Dan, feel free to post them up here or send me the link on where ever you have them posted. :duff

wow that jackets looks great wonder how the nemesis jacket will turn out

I'm going to try and make it epic my friend that is for sure, now looking back at my pricing for a full Nemesis figure you guys are getting a great deal :rotfl

Take advantage of that my friend :lol, nah all good, I plan to make that figure one of biggest 1/6 scale with lots of detail on the sculpt and body with clothing, etc.... it should fit in very nicely with all the Resident Evil figures :lecture

Thanks for stopping by krec9 :duff

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Michael Myers H4 88 WIP Post #907)

Dang, the jacket looks freaking awesome Ski! Nice job!.

The shoot out T-800 looks SICK Ski, diggin' the Myers sculpt too. You're evolving as a customizer with every post it seems like :rock

The shoot out T-800 looks SICK Ski, diggin' the Myers sculpt too. You're evolving as a customizer with every post it seems like :rock

Thank you Marf, trying to branch out to my other loves :rock

Myers looks great Ski looking forward to seeing what you do with him.

I have to echo Marf's words - badass T1 and those jackets are amazing!

So, for T1, did you use a T1/T2 body? I'd like to do one myself, but those bodies go for ridiculous prices...

Thank you brothers, much appreciated :chug

Rein, I did use the T1 body, I had a spare, not sure how that came about but I guess I got lucky by picking one up and the jacket was a pretty penny as well :monkey2

Saturday Toys Biker outfit jacket, btw :monkey2

Can absolutely see Myers there Ski, keep kicking ass!

Got my Nomaks yesterday. Got one set up on a HT body. With some luck I'll be posting pics in a day or two.

yo ill ship that saturday bro

Couple of early Nomak pics...
005-5.jpg

003-7.jpg

BTW Skiman...I absolutely love the work you did on his eyes... From the dark outer ring to the ice blue iris..amazing and chilling...Bravo:clap:clap:clap:hi5:

Back