Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Michael Myers H4 88 WIP Post #907)

Looks awesome there Dan, great pics as well, I'm glad that you are enjoying them my friend. :rock

The hoodie looks great on him, which one is that?

I just snagged a random grey hoodie off of ebay. Not sure of the manufacturer. I did have to open the front as it was only a pull over...

I just snagged a random grey hoodie off of ebay. Not sure of the manufacturer. I did have to open the front as it was only a pull over...

Awesome, I might switched over to that, I know the greys were hard to find with a zipper that's the only reason I didn't go with it but it looks great there in your pics. :rock

Just a FYI to everyone that has recently purchased heads, figures, coats, etc...

I'm still hammering on them this week, weather permitting we've just had a terrible last week and the beginning of this week with a tornado, winds, rain, ice, sleet, snow, etc... :lol (drilling heads, weathering material, fur flies :lecture :lol)

I'm still on it and will be giving updates day to day :rock

Thanks everyone for supporting the project.

--Ski

Yeah I think it worked out really well. I'll try and get some more pics up in a day or so with Blade and such. I'm still kinda mulling over options for a dio base but I 'll let you know when I get some where.
BTW, Gotta tell you again, man your Nomak sculpt is damn good. He kinda gives me the willys honestly and it takes a lot to do that...Bravo...

Yeah I think it worked out really well. I'll try and get some more pics up in a day or so with Blade and such. I'm still kinda mulling over options for a dio base but I 'll let you know when I get some where.
BTW, Gotta tell you again, man your Nomak sculpt is damn good. He kinda gives me the willys honestly and it takes a lot to do that...Bravo...

:lol he does have a creepy feel, especially at night :ghost :ghost :ghost :lol

Thank you man, I'm glad that you are enjoying the heads, I remember whenever I was painting them all up and I had a bunch of them lined up at the time my wife was like, "WHAT in the world are those :horror :google ?"

God bless the women that can deal with guys like us...lol...

003-7.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

^^^ :lecture, Dan did a great job on that Nomak, one of the best yet!!!

Finally a beautiful day here in Saint Louis where I can work from home and cast, sew, weather some more on the Nomaks.

It should be a good day for progress all day today :rock

Some more tweaking... getting there but not yet :rock

PSTweakingMMH488.jpg

Did my coat land yet Ski?

Woo! That didn't take nearly as long as the first shipment!

Woo! That didn't take nearly as long as the first shipment!

Nope, not at all Matt, I think it showed a few days after I sent you a PM about it.

It's getting weathered today :blissy all ready have the fur sewed on there as you can see in the pics, beautiful out here on my deck in sunny Saint Louis :lecture :rock

I hope you'll like it brother!!! :)

Must be nice to see the sun, were getting more snow right now on top of our already 6 or so feet of it!

I have no doubt it will be awesome!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/p0PMiJ8Xef4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Michael Myers Halloween IV WIP Post #938)

Awesome stuff as always bro!
Looking forward to see more Myers!

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Michael Myers Halloween IV WIP Post #938)

Awesome stuff as always bro!
Looking forward to see more Myers!

Thank you sir, I made some updates last night but I need to upload those pics.

I thickened the neck, tweaked the mouth to a slight frown with upward movement on the tail ends, thinned he bottom lip, chopped the chin a little underneath and smoothen down the top of the nose into the cheeks that were also added to create more of the Shatner look but not exactly, just a feel of the OG sculpt.

Back