Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop

A little meaner here and today's progress on texturing, there's some small stitching work on each side as well, I'll get pics of that shortly or more tonight.

Don't mind his right eye, just experimenting with getting more details into the sculpt since Croc Master is kind of plain jane sort of mask, I wanted to give it a bit more of detail.

Still finalizing it tonight for the bake up and we should be casting here pretty soon :panic:

101_0922.jpg

Cool character choice Ski :rock

Any reason why his eyes are rectangular shaped in the sculpt? They look triangular in the pic that's why I'm asking. :lecture

Much appreciated my friend, we have a thread on the Joe section where's there's about 10-12 of us making the full figs, so for entertainment purposes it should be a pretty fun project to watch.

King Darkness has his gator all ready and I have mine somewhere but I believe he's in storage from the move, I'll have to find him in that mess of boxes from Raiders of the Lost Ark :lecture :lol

Yeah, that's a pretty sick Croc custom he has going on there. I especially like the SS to his left :panic:

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Croc Master Debut Post #1161)

hey ski are you gonna add the tear that's on the head of 3/4 version i'm just wondering?

heres my skiman blaine. a lil teaser of what i'm working on.

IMG_1986.jpg

hey ski are you gonna add the tear that's on the head of 3/4 version i'm just wondering?

Hey Luis, I do believe it was brought up in the other thread but the general voting was to leave him clean up there on the nogging. I was fine either way with it out without it. :)

^^^ :lol I do like the idea of a open mouth Mac, maybe some day I will go ahead and sculpt that scene from the Predator movie, I believe Laz got that head from eBay.

Back