Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Halloween 4 Myers Silicone Masks HS VIDEO UPDATE #1117

101_0780.jpg

Might go with larger bandages, I haven't decided yet.

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Halloween 4 Myers Silicone Masks HS VIDEO UPDATE #1117

Almost there guys, another sneak, thanks for your patience.

MMWIP142.jpg

Thanks you sirs, just did the final walk through on the new house and I know exactly where my new workbench is going to be in place, I really can't wait to start up the custom workshop there.

Working here in the town home I really never had the space to have all my molds out, shadow box for headsculpts, pins ups of works in progress, etc... It's really going to be nice to have a custom work table for where I can get messy and do several paints up, casting, molding, sculpting or whatever the project desires.

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Halloween 4 Myers Silicone Masks UPDATE HAIRING WIP #11

All aboard the Skiman custom train! Choo! Choo!

:lol:lol:lol

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Halloween 4 Myers Silicone Masks UPDATE HAIRING WIP #11

Thank you sir for the support, all moved in and it's time to start cracking again! :rock

We are back open for business, it's not pretty but I don't believe a workshop to do work should be pretty. I'm going install a back ground to where I can hang some items on the wall, etc... but basically it's time to do work and the Ski workshop is once again open for business :rock

Thanks for viewing.

101_0842.jpg

101_0843.jpg

Awesome set up Ski :clap It looks secluded :panic:

Question - Do you cook figures in the microwave? :lol

:wave

We are back open for business, it's not pretty but I don't believe a workshop to do work should be pretty. I'm going install a back ground to where I can hang some items on the wall, etc... but basically it's time to do work and the Ski workshop is once again open for business :rock

Thanks for viewing.

101_0842.jpg

101_0843.jpg

This is where the magic happens :emperor

Thanks brothers :rock I do appreciate the shout outs!!!! Super busy with work this week but I hope to post more pics of figures I've been working on lil by lil.

Thanks brothers :rock I do appreciate the shout outs!!!! Super busy with work this week but I hope to post more pics of figures I've been working on lil by lil.

Can't wait to see your update Ski! :clap

enough with the workspace pics get off you a$$ and get to work.

j/k of cousre brotha' cant wait to see him finished.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

What's my name Daywalker, can't believe I still have just a few more of these guys left....

101_0862.jpg

Look at my shirt _____!!!! Just ganked this mofo at Big LOTS!!!! Step OFF me I'm a sexual tyrannosaurus!

101_0864.jpg

101_0865.jpg

101_0866.jpg

and I'm beat, 60+ plus work week at work but you gotta pay bills :peace

Last edited:
Back