SlyStalloneshop 1/6 Rocky Balboa “Loan Shark” version is out apparently…

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Went back a Few pages looking for the thread I know I participated in, but couldn’t find it…

Anyway, so this is out or about to release (Its still up for PO on the shop) and cellartoys did a video on it:

Not really seeing much talk about it…but it looks REALLY good. I think it’s safe to commit to putting my POs in.

….we can’t be the only ones interested in this…right??

😢😢😢

I'm honestly surprised more people aren't going nuts over this and the gray training outfit version that's coming out in January. I plan on getting both. I wasn't crazy about their First Blood John Rambo because I thought the head sculpt was a bit off but it seems to be a popular figure. I have the Blitzway First Blood and Rambo III figures and I love those.

Anyway, yeah that review video put any doubts to rest, the head sculpt looks fantastic. I tried to purchase it last night but the first-time buyer coupon they sent me when I signed up for the newsletter didn't work. I'm guessing items have to be in stock.

I really want this figure and I still might get it but it's hard to justify the price. $380 is close to Inart prices and about the same if tax and ship is calculated. The no hat sculpt is off and what is the difference between the two hat sculpts? Is it just that the eyes are looking in a slightly different direction?

Anybody know if the jacket is leather or pleather?

I really want this figure and I still might get it but it's hard to justify the price. $380 is close to Inart prices and about the same if tax and ship is calculated. The no hat sculpt is off and what is the difference between the two hat sculpts? Is it just that the eyes are looking in a slightly different direction?

Definitely not leather…

Eyes looking different directions and a subtle difference in expression.

1000045723.jpg
1000045724.jpg

Eyes looking different directions and a subtle difference in expression.

View attachment 716071View attachment 716072

Great shots, thanks for clarifying! How do you like the figure? Does he feel worth the price?

I have the Cobra figure because I knew that was never gonna be made by anybody else and I like it, but I think the stallone shop figs are super overpriced. No reason the standard figure with a plain base, barely any accessories, and the dog should cost $280 before tax/ship.

It's crazy to think that the Threezero Rambo figures with all those tons of accessories was only $200.

Great shots, thanks for clarifying! How do you like the figure? Does he feel worth the price?

I have the Cobra figure because I knew that was never gonna be made by anybody else and I like it, but I think the stallone shop figs are super overpriced. No reason the standard figure with a plain base, barely any accessories, and the dog should cost $280 before tax/ship.

It's crazy to think that the Threezero Rambo figures with all those tons of accessories was only $200.
I was apprehensive to the cost at first but now having the figure in hand and on the shelf I feel it's worth it. Are we going to see this character done to this level of love by any other company in the future? Now that Sly is doing his own licensing now? I dunno. But I'm happy with this guy on my shelf.

I ended up biting the bullet and PO'd this. When is it supposed to ship? still says May 2024 on the website. Also paid in full.

Further down the description it said end of Aug. I think the reviewers said so as well. So it’s not too far from now.

I don’t understand why the training ver is gonna take until Jan of next year to come out. But eh, it’s cool. I’ll PO that as soon as I can.

Can I ask if anyone has received theirs yet that has actually paid for it and is not a “YouTube reviewer”? The reason i ask is because Ive bought mine but have not received any shipping information. On top of that Ive seen about 10 different reviews (most of em ****) that have hardly broke a 1000 views. So my question is really if the freebie crowd have had theirs then where the **** is mine.

Can I ask if anyone has received theirs yet that has actually paid for it and is not a “YouTube reviewer”? The reason i ask is because Ive bought mine but have not received any shipping information. On top of that Ive seen about 10 different reviews (most of em ****) that have hardly broke a 1000 views. So my question is really if the freebie crowd have had theirs then where the **** is mine.

I'm in the same boat. Paid in full but nothing shipping.

I wrote asking for a possible ship date and it should be soon...

"Hello,
We have confirmed with the shipping company the pre-order item in your order will arrive to our warehouse within the next 3-5 days, and at that time be processed and shipped. We do not have an exact day as to when it will be shipped however we can say it will be very very soon.
Thank you"

Back