Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Looks good, like the details but I think the eyes looks a bit odd. Especially Locke's left one.
Any face forward shots?

Dude we need to see your Sunhoc Tyler Durden Repaint SOON !!!

CANT WAIT.

Josh, I got the serang miller you painted up for me and I'm truly amazed. Photos no matter how good they are just fail to convey what the sculpt looks like in person. Keep up the amazing work and I hope to get more sculpts painted up by yourself in the future!

Thanks you guys. Alot and i mean alot coming up very soon. Always busy at the painting table. :D

Josh, I got the serang miller you painted up for me and I'm truly amazed. Photos no matter how good they are just fail to convey what the sculpt looks like in person. Keep up the amazing work and I hope to get more sculpts painted up by yourself in the future!

Very glad to hear that. I figured you would like the in hand sculpt better then my off colored pics :lol

Looks good, like the details but I think the eyes looks a bit odd. Especially Locke's left one.
Any face forward shots?

Here you go Xeno
1qpu37.png

One of Locke's eye lids is drooped a bit that may be where it was looking a bit off at that angle.

Your John Locke sculpt is perfect! I dont know how you do it :google

Josh,

I feel dumb for even asking at this point considering your popularity, but are you accepting new painting jobs now or in the near future?

I have a Denzel sculpt coming from Sunohc in June, and I'm looking for someone to paint it sometime this summer and you are definitely one of the best in the business.

I believe I sent you a PM about it last week, but I figured your inbox was overflowing!

Thanks you guys. Alot and i mean alot coming up very soon. Always busy at the painting table. :D

Very glad to hear that. I figured you would like the in hand sculpt better then my off colored pics :lol

Here you go Xeno
1qpu37.png

One of Locke's eye lids is drooped a bit that may be where it was looking a bit off at that angle.

Just watched some Lost earlier and you nailed this one. I would love to have this in my collection. By the way you got his eye color perfect. :google

Thank you guys here is a better shot with proper lighting. A bit more true to the actual colors and details in hand.

2upvafk.png

Last edited:
Back