Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Oh come on! You got to get one of everything you paint for Sideshow!

But seriously, it does look fantastic! A definte buy for sure! Hopefully they can keep the production paint as good as your proto paint :pray:

:lol Thanks Buttmunch. Honestly when i was painting him up i didnt think he would look that cool put together. A really nice treat to see it. Now we have to play the waiting game:impatient:

Guys much appreciated. :1-1: Alot more coming up from the Star Wars Universe Lee dont worry. :wink1:

that John Locke is just unreal. amazing! :bow :bow :bow

Thanks Darren honestly that sculpt is so detailed without a paint job its rediculous. :horror Andy did such a great job on him it never gets old to paint.

Josh, Rex looks AMAZING! :bow Awesome work as usual!

Can't wait to see what more you have in store for us from the Star Wars universe...and that PF paint-up from 'another' Lucas universe...

:)

Hey Josh, you got more SSC stuff coming down the pipe? Will any of your work, prototypes, be on display at SDCC that you know of?

There may be a few more suprises coming up in the near future. :monkey3 Im actually not sure whats going to be on display at Comic Con. I usually dont know when things will be out until they are shown:gah:

Well why not keep the Star Wars mood going a bit longer.:lightsabe Here is ANH Luke to accompany Leia posted a few pages back. :chew

11.png

NICE! You should line up your Leia, Luke and Han.

Did you ever do Ben?

Here you go buddy. Ill save you from having to try and hunt for him among the thread. :lol This Ben was done along time ago. Im wanting to revisit him and paint him a bit more like the John Locke i just did.

IMG_1481-1.png

IMG_1477-1.png

Here you go buddy. Ill save you from having to try and hunt for him among the thread. :lol This Ben was done along time ago. Im wanting to revisit him and paint him a bit more like the John Locke i just did.

WOW! Beautiful job on Ben. Not sure how you'd do it but curious how you think you can improve upon that.

Hope you don't mind, I did my own layout of your work -- the ANH 4...

SmallSudiosSW4.jpg

They really work together.

Last edited:

WOW! Beautiful job on Ben. Not sure how you'd do it but curious how you think you can improve upon that.

Hope you don't mind, I did my own layout of your work -- the ANH 4...

SmallSudiosSW4.jpg

They really work together.

Thats all kinds of awsomeness :bow Thanks Wor-Gar:peace Im always trying new techniques so we shall see how Old Ben comes out.

awesome work j. the luke is my favorite in that batch. i love the eyes!

Back