Sonic the Hedgehog 3. James Cameron’s worst nightmare

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pCLXNCT.jpeg

I'll oblige the kids as I'm sure that they'll want to see Shadow. But I'm putting the kibosh on this thing before Paramount fully revs up the kawaii engine and brings in the legion of extended characters.
Sonichu when?

pCLXNCT.jpeg

I'll oblige the kids as I'm sure that they'll want to see Shadow. But I'm putting the kibosh on this thing before Paramount fully revs up the kawaii engine and brings in the legion of extended characters.

That looks like a case of "If everyone is special, then no one is special". Granted I have no idea who most of them are, I tuned out after Sonic & Knuckles.

t
pCLXNCT.jpeg

that female bat sonic is big trouble. I hope she never makes it to any movie

t

that female bat sonic is big trouble. I hope she never makes it to any movie
It’s funny cause she’s expected to be in the movie. Or in the original game the movie is based on she plays a huge role

These things tend to have diminishing returns. First one was good, better than expected. 2nd one was pretty forgettable (I frankly don't remember much at all about it). I suspect this one will be mediocre to bad but my daughter is a fan so I'm guessing I'll be there at the theaters to see for myself. I don't think I ever played the games with evil Sonic in them.
My youngest loves them. If they do have diminishing returns I'm gonna struggle with this new one after the last one.

Back