SooSoo - 1/6 SST-057 Mr. Ice (Mr. Freeze: Batman & Robin, 1997)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno how possible it would be to resculpt the eyelids though. I’ve never done anything like that, so it’s a bit terrifying. :lol

I dunno how possible it would be to resculpt the eyelids though. I’ve never done anything like that, so it’s a bit terrifying. :lol
Who’s the absolute legend around here that sculpted new eyes and eyelids over Asmus Gandalf’s deep-set stock eyes for a stunning result?

This one would be simpler as it only requires a little more lid…
I most likely won’t try it since the stock head still looks great- but you’ve shown how to improve it even further.

Who’s the absolute legend around here that sculpted new eyes and eyelids over Asmus Gandalf’s deep-set stock eyes for a stunning result?

This one would be simpler as it only requires a little more lid…
I most likely won’t try it since the stock head still looks great- but you’ve shown how to improve it even further.

I’d love to know who that was, if anyone here knows.

Pics from TNS https://www.instagram.com/tnsfigures?igsh=MTR4ZnliMTVhdHJvZA==

1000005299.jpg
1000005298.jpg
1000005297.jpg
1000005296.jpg
1000005295.jpg
1000005294.jpg
1000005293.jpg
1000005292.jpg
1000005291.jpg
1000005290.jpg

He looks fantastic. The glittery skin effect is definitely still there. You can see it better in these photos.
I’m excited to get this guy now!

Yeah he’s got that speckled sparkle look alright- but no designated diamond holding hand?

Just paid off my invoice so it looks like he’ll be on the way soon!
Perhaps we can expect the armoured version to be announced once this has fully released. SooSoo were probably worried about cancellations if they were both up for PO at the same time.

They have done a great job, he looks just like the prototype.

My only gripe is he actually looks a little too serious so does not match the tone of the character we see on screen. He looks more like HOW he should of been played in a more serious version of Batman & Robin.

I’m looking forward to recreating the promotional character shots where Arnie was clearly feeling a bit more serious.

1725235178011.jpeg

1725235310061.jpeg

The fact he still forced a cigar into the movie for this character is just wild.
Based on the in-world mechanics, smoking should absolutely kill Freeze almost instantly.

Last edited:
Back