SooSoo - 1/6 SST-057 Mr. Ice (Mr. Freeze: Batman & Robin, 1997)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how long before those iron-on polar bears will start to peel off?

That said, figure looks great. Love the magnetic closure. Sculpt and paint look better than expected. The chair is under-scaled but I think it always was.

A diamond-holding hand and real fur slippers is all that's missing.

He's finally here.some quick shots.

Attachments

• 20240906_132157.jpg
    20240906_132157.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240906_132150.jpg
    20240906_132150.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Is it possible to get the pose in the chair if anyone else has any luck let me know but I think one of my legs don't work so it's impossible for me to seat him in the chair. If anyone else has him and they get him in the chair please let me see pictures I'd like to know how you did it.

He's finally here.some quick shots.
Looks awesome Joey! :clap The glittery paint apps really shine in your pics, as does the likeness.

Mine is still in transit from GianToy, no clue when it’ll arrive, but it looked like that review posted earlier had him sitting in the chair. Do you think the body might be stuck?

Looks awesome Joey! :clap The glittery paint apps really shine in your pics, as does the likeness.

Mine is still in transit from GianToy, no clue when it’ll arrive, but it looked like that review posted earlier had him sitting in the chair. Do you think the body might be stuck?
No I don't think it's stuck it won't stay I think it's his right leg where his thigh meets his upper body that part doesn't seem to stay up to get him to sit right so I don't know if that's a thing that just is wrong with mine but like you said you said you saw a video with him posted in it right?I'll have to go look that up and check it out. But unfortunately I think it's my figure.

Lucky!

How is he compared to your other Mr Freeze mech suit? This one looks taller.

How is his height to any other 90's Bat-villains you have?
No he looks about the same height as the other one I mean I don't have them back to back but just from my view it looks about the same. Don't quote me on it though.

Thanks

No he looks about the same height as the other one I mean I don't have them back to back but just from my view it looks about the same. Don't quote me on it though.
Yeah I didn't notice that till I zoomed in definitely the camera brings out the glitter in them you don't really see it that much unless you have a lot of light on it in person.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240906_151023_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240906_151023_Chrome.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
He looks very good, probably the last Arnie figure I would ever want made so I wont be getting it. I hope it sells well though and encourages companies to make more Arnie figs. :pray:

mine came yesterday
It’s really well done
The Chair is a Shelf Hog albeit super cool😝

Attachments

• IMG_9165.jpeg
    IMG_9165.jpeg
    568.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9163.jpeg
    IMG_9163.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9158.jpeg
    IMG_9158.jpeg