Speculation: HT Upcoming Marvel Films Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Thor: Ragnarok

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly, I have to agree. Wish they had kept him around or at least made Mariah step up the game and take over, not bring in silly Diamondback ...

they need great villains period. :lol

I think they've had a few more great villains than people give them credit for. Red Skull is extremely underrated, I really liked Iron Monger, and Winter Soldier was a villain for the ages (until he became a hero.) But Feige has mentioned in interviews that the movies deliberately focus on their heroes rather than their villains, and you can see the result of that: the Avengers, Guardians, and Doctor Strange have huge worldwide popularity. I think Thanos is going to get a lot of development though. And we haven't seen the last of Dormammu.

I think they've had a few more great villains than people give them credit for. Red Skull is extremely underrated, I really liked Iron Monger, and Winter Soldier was a villain for the ages (until he became a hero.) But Feige has mentioned in interviews that the movies deliberately focus on their heroes rather than their villains, and you can see the result of that: the Avengers, Guardians, and Doctor Strange have huge worldwide popularity. I think Thanos is going to get a lot of development though. And we haven't seen the last of Dormammu.

Well said IMO:clap. Totally agree about WS (even in Civil War IMO there's something *unnerving* about Bucky's relentlessness), Red Skull...already looking forward to Keaton's Vulture because IMO there's something unnerving about Keaton's almost friendly way of saying "I will kill you, and everyone you love..." IMO Keaton does sane-but-not-sane really well:cool:). Red Skull, Zemo, and even Alexander Pierce are terrifying with their cold intelligence. I mean, there's Pierce going "oh, Renata, I wish you would have knocked..."

Tho I can see Thanos who's a pretty complex and frightening character who definitely needs more details (he killed his mom and is proud of that?:horror but he likes to garden?)

0002509873283273432343.jpg

OMG!!! This woman is a goddess.

I never thought she was an attractive woman but she looks smoking there.

I think most of us are more responsive to her AS Hela rather than just Cate Blanchette. Really, that getup is working for her.

Cate is always gorgeous. :dunno Beautiful, funny, intelligent and she can act. ♥ I swear, if they waste her character in Thor Ragnarok, I'll never forgive them ... :thwak

I was actually hoping for another Guardians reveal today. I hope there's a new announcement this week. (Hopefully a 1:1 Baby Groot is in development.)

Found this cool looking statue online from a revealing at toy fair 2017. Not hot toys, but it has gotten me excited for the hot toys release and unveilingScreenshot_20170315-075102.jpgScreenshot_20170315-075055.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170315-075040.jpg
    Screenshot_20170315-075040.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 130
I was actually hoping for another Guardians reveal today. I hope there's a new announcement this week. (Hopefully a 1:1 Baby Groot is in development.)

Was anything revealed this week? Other than I think the shore trooper final product from rogue one? It'd be nice to see another guardian, the full homecoming Spider-Man or some random surprise.

Was anything revealed this week? Other than I think the shore trooper final product from rogue one? It'd be nice to see another guardian, the full homecoming Spider-Man or some random surprise.

By 'another', I meant another figure next to the previously announced Rocket/Baby Groot pack.

Back