Speculation: HT Upcoming Marvel Films Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Thor: Ragnarok

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't a regular version of Thor for Ragnarok just be the same fig they did for Age of Ultron?

Pretty much. Which is why it'd be easy to do by repainting the sculpt, tweaking the outfit a bit and selling as an EX to make a quick buck.

The sleeveless TDW and AoU are very similar, even by MCU Thor standards... but still very easy to tell apart. Not to mention, even before he gets his hair cut and dons the helmet and weaponry, Thor is wearing the armour from his gladiator look, which is different to what he's had in past movies..

Well I know I will only want the Gladiator look from this film. I have AoU Thor and that is all I need as a traditional Thor version. I skipped the previous Hulk versions, so the Gladiator version would be a cool alternative look.

Anyway I'm drowning in figures right now lol. They've announced or shown so much lately, I don't really know where to start lol.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'll likely be getting a gladiator version as well, being that it's a totally different look than any of his previous renditions. That'll be the only figure I get from the film.

For those who liked the baddie from Dr. Strange. Xensation is making a Kaecilius:

Kaecilius.JPG

That looks pretty good. Xensation seems to do pretty good figures. They teased a MoS Faora as well a little while ago that looked pretty good as well.

Shoulders need to be padded out a bit to smooth the neck transition, but it looks good enough. Pose him with a profile shot and he should accent the HT Dr. Strange well. If HT won't make him then someone else will get my money.

Anybody know if theyre gonna announce a vol2 gamorra this week? Im close to pulling trigger on original on ebay.

Well I have v1 and after much thinking I went ahead and PO this new v2.
He just looks on point and the extra accessories seem to make it worth it.So I guess I'm off to PO v2 rocket. ��

This will look really nice on the Detolf-shelf. :clap
Looks like Gamora has a new headsculpt and probably a DX version since there are 2 outfits shown in the magazine.

Drax has... a new gun and pants. It looks like he's smiling though. :lol

GotG Vol.2 01.JPG

GotG Vol.2 02.JPG

GotG Vol.2 03.JPG

GotG Vol.2 04.JPG

GotG Vol.2 05.JPG

Gamora looks so much better than the first version.

agreed. Glad I waited. I was this close to buying the first one yesterday. Drax is not a major improvement though. Looks very similar. I did order original Rocket though. So I'll have Rocket and Drax from 1 and Gamora and STarlord from 2. Fair enough.

Now, let the griping begin about lack of Yondu, Nebula and Mantis! lol. You know we ain't getting all of them. Who's getting left out? I hope I'm wrong but I smell a suicide squad situation here.

agreed. Glad I waited. I was this close to buying the first one yesterday. Drax is not a major improvement though. Looks very similar. I did order original Rocket though. So I'll have Rocket and Drax from 1 and Gamora and STarlord from 2. Fair enough.

Now, let the griping begin about lack of Yondu, Nebula and Mantis! lol. You know we ain't getting all of them. Who's getting left out? I hope I'm wrong but I smell a suicide squad situation here.
It's marvel though so it should get better treatment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Back