Speculation: HT Upcoming Marvel Films Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Thor: Ragnarok

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gamora still looks off, but the head is definitely an improvement over the last one. She kinda looks like Thandie Newton in the full body image to me. Still, these aren't hi-res pics so I'll hold out on my final opinion til we see those.

I want it because I'm mad to see what a HT Kurt Russell figure looks like. Sideshow's Snake is ass, their new Jack Burton looks ok, supposed company have a Jack Burton in the works too, Asmus has the new Hateful 8 version of old Kurt coming, while PCS predictably axed their MacReady figure so they can go **** themselves.

My gut feeling tells me we'll get ONE of that new trio. I'm betting on Yondu. At this point(having not seen the new movie yet though), I'd prefer to get Mantis. I like Nebula too but I could easily feel myself wanting a Thanos(who is wayyyy to expensive for me) if I get her.

If I don't get a Yondu from this movie...... :gah:

If I had to choose from the new trio.... Yondu wins. No question.

I would be happy to see Nebula and Mantis, but not at the expense of getting my Yondu.

Yondu I think from this film considering he played a reasonably big part in the first film as well but didn't get a figure.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm just hoping that when James Gunn promised fans he made sure the female characters are represented very well in merchandise and figures he also had a conversation with Hot Toys. Coz please I want more awesome females on my shelf and I need a Nebula in my life!

I'm just hoping that when James Gunn promised fans he made sure the female characters are represented very well in merchandise and figures he also had a conversation with Hot Toys. Coz please I want more awesome females on my shelf and I need a Nebula in my life!

tenor.gif

:exactly: Definitely need more female characters! :rock

I don't want them to leave out any of those three. I would think this film will be a huge enough hit to justify all the main characters.

After seeing the film I'd definitely be interested in Yondu, Nebula and Mantis. They all played good parts and had a good amount of screen time each.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back