Speculation: HT Upcoming Marvel Films Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Thor: Ragnarok

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like a love child between starlord and cap america :lol

I didn't even think of that... My first thought was a homage to his comic book outfit/colors. Which I have been hoping for. I'm sure we'll get it someday too. Lots more Guardians to come.

abnett-lanning-guardians-of-the-galaxy.jpg18279994_1301399923247443_1464073433_n.jpg

So now that we know Yondu is probably coming(thank god), let us begin further bitching to get Mantis and Nebula. I want both like yesterday!

I'm on the fence about Mantis, but I'd really like a Nebula... I hope they include a Ravager outfit if they do make her. I'd like to have displaying options with or without it.

I'm on the fence about Mantis, but I'd really like a Nebula... I hope they include a Ravager outfit if they do make her. I'd like to have displaying options with or without it.
Im the opposite mind that I think the ravager outfit is a given, but the original would be extra, and what I actually want to have

Im the opposite mind that I think the ravager outfit is a given, but the original would be extra, and what I actually want to have

You're probably right... In my enthusiastic naivete I figured her original outfit would be tight enough to her body that the ravager suit could just fit over it. But putting more thought into it, I would imagine it probably won't work out that way.

I do have a preference for her original one. I think that would make her "pop" on the shelf with the other characters. But I would be happy to get her either way.

As well as Mantis.

But not before Yondu. :wink1:

I can wait on Mantis but if they produce her, I will get her. But as we've all stated, Yondu and Nebula are a must.

Yeah, I want Mantis, but Yondu, then Nebula are much more vital to me when it comes to figures in the display.

Mantis is the character I could wait on.

Anyone else already hoping that HT makes Goldblum's "Grandmaster"? I am... I still hope The Collector gets a significant enough appearance to warrant a figure. I hope we get to see them interact in the movies one day.

Anyone else already hoping that HT makes Goldblum's "Grandmaster"? I am... I still hope The Collector gets a significant enough appearance to warrant a figure. I hope we get to see them interact in the movies one day.

I would buy both but not holding hope.

I think Yondu is a safer bet right now. We've seen the headsculpt and I don't think he'll appear as much from here on out. Mantis is already confirmed for Infinity War and Nebula probably will be in there too and if not, for sure Guardians 3. Still, I'll take all 3 now rather than wait.

After watching the film I would welcome them all. Yondu, Nebula, Mantis and even Ego.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Ego is pass for me.

Poor, poor Loki....the only villain on my shelf. Well, I guess Nebula qualifies.

Back