Spidey 3 - VENOM Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bardoon

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got my pre-auth. on the VENOM statue...I'm excited about this piece as it looks fantastic and I think the movie Venom design is one of the BEST movie designs of a comic character (though he wasn't in the movie that much).

Sideshow states it'll be arriving in the next 7-10 days.

Anyone else getting this bad boy? :D

9020_press02-001.jpg

I was eyeing this bad boy at SDCC. It's MASSIVE and very cool. I believe it sold out at the show. If I had the space I'd be all over it.

I was just about to say the same thing, Venom is huge and it is very cool looking!

I want one really bad but, dang, where to put it. I have all three SM3 busts and they're great but the Venom piece is awesome. Put that next to the Spidey statue and you've got a heck of a display goin' on.

I canceled this as I didnt want a representation of one of the worst films made...That film was so bad... SO BAD....OMG IT SUCKED..

However I saw this at SDCC and it is actually stunning...

Yup, got my shipping notice today too. Loved the pics when it came out, and after seeing it at Comicon I'm really glad I ordered it :chew

gotta agree with Bodie that the film stunk bad.......partly based on that I cancelled my pre-order, also cancelled it because I wasn't that keen on the venom costume....prefer the comic version.

I will cancel all the SM3 stuff. I don't want collectibles from that movie to take up space in my collection.

Last edited:
Same here. Can't wait. This will certainly hold me over until the Venom PF :monkey3

Ditto,

But, don't you mean Comiquette? I mean I would be hard for them to make a Venom PF. Unless They used Spandex. If that's the case I'd LMAO and save some $$.

I canceled this as I didnt want a representation of one of the worst films made...That film was so bad... SO BAD....OMG IT SUCKED..

I agree.

I had high hopes for SM3 but that movie was just awful. :(

Venom was just downright horrible in the movie.

I canceled a ton of SP3 pieces once I got home from seeing the movie. :monkey3

Last edited:
I canceled this one because I didn't enjoy the movie and I don't really think the statue has a place in my collection. The scale is not right for me. I will more than likely continue to cancel all SM3 stuff because none of the products really grabbed my attention enough.

Back