Spidey 3 - VENOM Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info on the statue Bardoon. I saw it at SDCC and thought it was awesome and if I had the space I'd get it.

The Venom bust is fantastic. I would love to have a statue of Venom sans the gargoyle, actually if the bust were just a completed body it would be absolutely awesome.

As soon as I get a replacement, I'll be posting some pics. It is a huge statue overall and I think its a nice piece.

I also strongly agree with Bardoon that inserting Venom's feet into the correct spaces takes a wierd angle. Caution should be taken. :D

As soon as I get a replacement, I'll be posting some pics. It is a huge statue overall and I think its a nice piece.

I also strongly agree with Bardoon that inserting Venom's feet into the correct spaces takes a wierd angle. Caution should be taken. :D

Sorry to hear about your damage WolvieFan. :monkey2

It seriously took me about 45 min. to an hour to get him in there. There was certainly time there of me being frustrated and having to step away for a little while. When I get like that and start rushing, I can tend to be less than delicate and didn't want to break anything.

And it does take a weird angle....I got his lower foot set first and then had to gently push on the other leg to get the pin oriented correctly, but after that they just slid in like a charm.

album_pic.php

If photo is not loading, go here, about 5 shots of the Venom stat: https://charles-song.com/phpBB2/alb...sort_method=pic_title&sort_order=ASC&start=48

Mine arrived on Saturday, perfectly intact. I have to admit, this was one of my "on the fence" type purchases and I'm glad I decided to keep it. It's bigger than I expected:

100_2963.jpg

100_2964.jpg

100_2965.jpg

100_2966.jpg

100_2967.jpg

I canceled mine a while back and for some reason sideshow still shipped it to me :confused:, anyways they are gonna send me a shipping label and refund my purchase

Back