Splinter Cell: Deathwatch (Netflix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More animated video game shows... can't say that I hate the idea. I'll give it a chance.
But you know what I'd really love to see? An animated version of BioShock produced by the folks who made Arcane - League of Legends. THAT would be a dream come true!

... I know there's a BioShock show in production... but since it's live action I'm not really expecting much...

More animated video game shows... can't say that I hate the idea. I'll give it a chance.
But you know what I'd really love to see? An animated version of BioShock produced by the folks who made Arcane - League of Legends. THAT would be a dream come true!

... I know there's a BioShock show in production... but since it's live action I'm not really expecting much...
Bioshock is a movie now I think

Splinter Cell is such an amazing and unique concept, that it is deserving of its own show..... :slap

At least it's animated. Hopefully he's never spotted in any of the episodes. 30min of Sam sneaking around and hiding in the shadows waiting... :lol

I have the original XBox version and got a couple others as freebies with the XBox Live Games with Gold. Fun to play back in the day.

Back