1/6 SooSooToys - SST053 - High Priest of Pop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all, just picked up this wonderful figure and wanted to ask a question.

Has there been a re-release? My figure does not have the stuck together index finger and thumb issue, on the guitar pick holding hand....which is great.

The down side of this revision is that the thumb appears to now be a separate part which is now attached to the rest of the hand resulting in an ugly seam.
Was this there on earlier production runs?

Also my figure came with protective plastic on the hands and feet, so no paint rubs.

DSC_0041~2.JPG

Hi all, just picked up this wonderful figure and wanted to ask a question.

Has there been a re-release? My figure does not have the stuck together index finger and thumb issue, on the guitar pick holding hand....which is great.

The down side of this revision is that the thumb appears to now be a separate part which is now attached to the rest of the hand resulting in an ugly seam.
Was this there on earlier production runs?

Also my figure came with protective plastic on the hands and feet, so no paint rubs.

View attachment 726883
Mine has the same issue (first run). I didn’t know there was a second run on these. Does everything else seem the same?

Mine has the same issue (first run). I didn’t know there was a second run on these. Does everything else seem the same?
As far as I can tell, only reason I ask if there was a second run is because the figure seems readily available again from various online sellers and eBay, whereas I couldn't find one at all a few months back.

Back