SPOILERS & RUMORS for The Walking Dead TV Series *Enter at your own risk*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think anything goes at this point. In the last season, the creepy little boy (who liked Carol's cookies) was eaten alive, quite graphically, along with his mom and brother.
I don't think Sam getting eaten by the Walkers is anywhere near as bad as Maggie or any of the other women getting beaten to death with a bat.

Didn't i hear the creator/writer saying once that having Rick lose a hand in the comics was a 'mistake' that they corrected with the series? Seems to me that it still would present a lot of extra FX budget and effort to have him lose the hand NOW when it should have occurred 3 yrs ago. I'm rapidly losing steam and interest in this show, they need to move towards a resolution. The only 'shock' value death for me would be Maggie, if they want to differ from the comics. They're probably setting her up for a showdown at Hilltop. 20 bucks says it's NOT Darryl....

I don't think Sam getting eaten by the Walkers is anywhere near as bad as Maggie or any of the other women getting beaten to death with a bat.

Agreed. But, my point was, that the show pushed the boundaries last season, and opened the way for similar scenes (or worse) to be to included.

Agreed. But, my point was, that the show pushed the boundaries last season, and opened the way for similar scenes (or worse) to be to included.
Honestly, I think there would be backlash against a woman getting beaten to death. Maybe it isn't as big an issue in the US, but in Australia we have huge issues with violence against women, particularly domestic violence. I for one would not want to see Maggie bludgeoned to death.

Maggie would be a great choice and a nice switch from the comic. Have Glenn watch her death in addition to their unborn child. She would be my choice if i was the writers. I think backlash would happen but i think its completely ridiculous.

Maggie would be a great choice and a nice switch from the comic. Have Glenn watch her death in addition to their unborn child. She would be my choice if i was the writers. I think backlash would happen but i think its completely ridiculous.

thank god this might not happen.

leaving glen instead of maggie? :lol nope

Glenn's character has no where to go. Maggies post-Glenn arc is so much better than keeping Glenn alive ever could have been. Kirkland made a few narrative mistakes in his comics but Negan killing Glenn was not one of them.

Last edited:
Yeah , my thoughts now.....
1. Tease Daryl's death.
2. Watch internet up roar.
3. Actually kill 2 Glenn and Abraham.
4. Watch internet up roar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Honestly, I think there would be backlash against a woman getting beaten to death. Maybe it isn't as big an issue in the US, but in Australia we have huge issues with violence against women, particularly domestic violence. I for one would not want to see Maggie bludgeoned to death.

With all the carry on at the moment in the US over Trump and his attitude towards women, it'd be a brave network to air the bludgeoning of a woman with a baseball bat covered with barbed wire (even if mostly offscreen)... fictional fantasy or not.

With all the carry on at the moment in the US over Trump and his attitude towards women, it'd be a brave network to air the bludgeoning of a woman with a baseball bat covered with barbed wire (even if mostly offscreen)... fictional fantasy or not.

no politics here please. is against the rules. do not bring it up here again please

I would be surprised if it's not the two characters heavily rumored. It would get fan reaction and eliminate dead weight from the narrative.

I don't think killing a woman is or should be off the table at all. A woman just recently caught an arrow in the head from a man.

Okay...two 701 breakdowns basically from the same source. :)

SEASON 7 EPISODE 1 SPOILERS
WARNING EPISODE NOT YET AIRED

The 2nd episode apparently is 7.3, the Kingdom. Called "The Well" and will be 76 minutes long.

This thread is how I see 7.1 going. I'll add to it as I go...

We see the cold open which is the Negan/Rick trailer that was recently released. It is just after Negan whacks out Abe and Glenn. That's been dissected to death, so I'm not going over that now.

Negan throws Rick into the RV and drives the axe into the table. Then Negan tries to drive the RV like a mofo. Negan gets behind the wheel and starts to drive.

Negan mocks Rick about him threatening to kill him. Negan dares him to get that axe and come get him. Rick, being Rick, does just that. Negan confronts him with a machine gun. Rick backs down- wise move.

They take off again, and now Rick starts his dream state, thinking about people in the lineup, and then the lineup folks starting to set up a party/tables back at ASZ.

Negan pulls up to the burning logs on the burning log road and shuts her down. He grabs the axe and opens the door of the RV. Walkers are now around the RV, attracted by the fire/smoke. Negan pops his way clear with Lucille, then tosses the axe on the roof. He tells Rick to go get his axe.
Negan basically tosses Rick out of the RV into the walker fest.

Rick still has these "dreams" of the garden party starting up and everyone starting to come together. Doing all sorts of family-oriented stuff. It's also mixed in with shots of the lineup folks back in the lineup as well...
In between these dreams, he's fighting walkers all around the RV but it's so smoky and dim, he cannot even find the RV. He fights with several walkers all burnt up and stuff. He FINALLY makes it to the RV and recognizes the ladder to the roof. As he climbs, walkers want him down. He kicks his way free to the top and lands on top of the RV.

He looks around and sees the hanging man, now a walker (or hanger), just a few feet away from him. Just hanging there, struggling around. He keeps thinking about the party folks (even baby Gleggie), then they're back in the lineup, back to reality, back to the hopeless feelings. This basically recycles for everyone in the lineup.

Rick is cracking now. He's crumpling down on top of the RV. Ready to cry.

Now, we go back in a flashback- the LVs...a lot of it through Rick's eyes.

Negan goes through his eenie meenie spiel and the bat ends up on Abe!

You can cry, hell you're all going to be doing that....Abe goes all stoic, ready to accept his fate.

WHACK! Abe takes it on the skull, Negan is amazed Abe still is kinda still with us.

Abe manages to get one more Abe-ism in there. He wants Negan to suck his nuts. [You go boy!]

All the while, taking it like a champ.

WHACK! Abe goes down, and then, well, you know the rest. Bloody goo.

Negan pummels his head. Rick looks on, stunned, obviously.

Afterwards, Negan shows Rosita his bloody Lucille. She doesn't want to look at it, but he demands she do so.

Daryl is fuming/burning. In Negan's mid-sentence, Daryl jumps up and clocks Negan's ass and knocks him to the ground. Dwight and another Savior grab Daryl and tackle him.

Aw HELL no! Negan's not a Daryl fan right now. That isn't the way to make friends in the clearing.

Rick basically calls off the dogs and gets Daryl to stop. Negan takes note of the relationship.

Dwight kicks Daryl back into the lineup.

First one was free. This one won't be. Negan explains how the **** works. Has to make the right impression.

Instantly, Negan brings up the bat over Daryl, then turns and whacks the **** out of Glenn. Then again bashing in the top of his skull. Glenn spits out his comic book lines trying to call out to Maggie. Negan spits out his comic lines about his eye looking gross as ****. He turns to Maggie and basically acts sorry about having to do all this. Then...back to work. As noted...no exceptions.

Then it gets graphic. You probably already got a good idea. Brain soup.

Another Negan comic line about the vampire. Then he's back in front of Rick...what, was the joke that bad?

Flashback over-- back on top of the RV where Rick is....

Rick starts to feel crushed as he gets back to reality mode. Rick sees the axe, feeling pissed.

Negan wants his axe. Rick has to move as bullets from the machine gun start tearing up through the roof of the RV from inside. Rick grabs the axe and runs and jumps off the RV onto the hanging bridge guy that now is a walker.

Now Rick is periodically having constructed, sort of quick, flashbacky scenes in his head about how Negan is now Lucilling people in the lineup. The cracking has commenced.

Rick is hanging on the walker trying to climb up and keep from the walkers below from getting him. But the weight is too great and the hanging dude starts to come apart! Ewww!

Then machine gun fire is taking out walkers below. Negan is in the RV, like we see in one of the trailers, shooting walkers trying to help Rick get his axe.

The dead guy gives way and part of the guy, Rick, and the axe go flying to the ground. Rick gets up looking around and obviously has to fend off more walkers until he finds the axe again.

More scenes of Lucilling the lineup goes through Rick's head.

Rick is all over the place fighting walkers, the smoke making finding the RV difficult again. The horn is honked so he can follow the sound. He finally gets to the RV and the walkers are up on him...door is locked. More walkers. He's doomed. At the last second, the door opens and Negan yanks him inside.

Obviously, Negan is amazed and pleased that Rick got "his" axe. Back to the clearing they go.

Obviously the axe is dirty. Negan cleans it and gives it back to Rick right before Negan makes a grand re-entrance to the group and tosses Rick out the door again.

Negan drags Rick back to the lineup. He's mad because all that was supposed to break Rick. It didn't quite work that way.

Now, back in the clearing, Negan is mad about the way Rick looked at him the whole time up to even now. He knows Rick ain't there yet...

Negan asks if he should give Rick another chance. Rick, of course, agrees. Negan needs some insurance apparently, so he has Simon point guns at the back of everyone in the lineup's head.

Negan wants Carl up where he is. Uh-oh...Negan pulls off his belt. Carl comes over, Negan wraps it around his arm and makes him lay on the ground. Simon gives him a sharpie marker and makes a deliberate mark on Carl's forearm. Rick pleads with Negan. Negan isn't interested. Negan orders Rick to cut off Carl's arm at the mark. Not to worry, Negan has a doctor that could save Carl.

Negan directs Rick down to where Carl is. Gotta do it now, or Negan will Lucille him, swinging Lucille around Carl's head.

Rick begs to make it be him. Negan declines. My way or the highway basically. Only one choice here. Rick doesn't do it. Negan brings up Lucille...

Negan starts a backwards count of 3. Rick starts to crack. He pleads with Negan again.

Two.

Carl accepts his fate. Not trying to show fear.

One.

Rick starts to do it, broken, crying like a little *****. Then at the last second, Negan stops him. Negan has done it. Rick is literally owned. Negan takes the axe. Then points at Daryl. Negan orders Dwight to take Daryl with them. Threatens if Rick tries to not follow the rules, that he'll cut off little pieces and send them to him, or bring him by so Rick can do it.

Then Negan starts to leave, then says he'll leave them a truck to get and haul all the **** they'll get for him. One week...they'll come a knockin'. Says his signature goodbye line from the comic.

As Saviors leave, a couple take polaroids of the bodies. Like the ones that Glenn saw on the wall in the outpost. Rick just stands there with his axe. Stunned. Totally broken.

They load the bodies in the truck and they still got to get Maggie to see the doctor. Maggie is so broken and weak. They all leave and Rick drives off in the RV, Sasha and Maggie and the bodies go to HT. The garden party with everyone at the table floats through Rick's mind. As things might have turned out, but won't. Rick spies a walker coming out of the woods in the RV rearview mirror. The walker drops to his knees to get ready to eat the brains and goo on the ground where the bodies were. Rick glances away, still obviously shaken.

This is from our friends at [Name Redacted]

"The first Lucille victim is Abraham. He was "it" in 6.16 LDOE. As for trying to get to Abraham, nobody except Daryl moves from their places. They are clearly afraid someone else will die if they do.

Glenn does die because Daryl tries to hit some people after seeing Abraham's death. But it wasn't because Negan was pissed off. Negan doesn't get pissed off easily, but he is a ****ing psychopath.

Negan kills Glenn because he wants to show his prisoners he keeps his word. If you remember, in 6.16, he said when Glenn lunged towards him and Maggie "The first offense is free. But I will shut that **** down, no exceptions." Daryl trying to hit some people is that second offence (1st being Glenn lunging in LDOE)

After Abe’s death, Negan forces Rosita to look at Lucille covered with Abraham’s blood and brain matter. This is when Daryl freaks out and gets angry trying to hit Saviors. It isn’t personal or about Rosita; Daryl would have reacted the same had it been Michonne, Maggie or any of the group.

Michonne, Maggie and Sasha couldn't do much except helplessly watch and cry.

There is no hallucination sequence or a dream sequence, and certainly not from Rick as far as that dinner table is concerned. This scene happens between scene with Maggie standing alone (before heading for Hilltop) and the scene when Rick picks up the axe and enters the van. Nobody was hallucinating anything.Just a quick mental image is all.

This scene refers to what Negan tells Rick: "Bet you thought you were all gonna grow old together, sittin' around the table at Sunday dinner and the happily ever after. No. Doesn't work like that, Rick. Not any more." He says it in the beginning of the episode and also at the end, as a voice over, just a moment before that dinner scene.

That scene was what Negan tells Rick, that he probably thought everyone will grow old together and sit at the dinner table, but it doesn't work like that any more. Especially because just moments prior to that scene we hear that repeated from the beginning of the episode.

Rick has flashbacks of people that were there with him taken prisoners by Negan, but no hallucinations. In one scene at the end we see the dinner table outside with all the people from the group and possibly some from Alexandria. Glenn and Abe sit at the head of the table with Glenn holding a baby, presumably his and Maggie's child.

The scene plays out just before group is heading back. Maggie and Sasha go to Hilltop (so Maggie can get care ) and the rest to Alexandria.

Nobody blames Rick and there are no altercations within Team Family at all. Everyone is simply too shocked and traumatized Nobody says much when Negan leaves them, although Maggie tells Rick he has to go to Alexandria and get all their people and prepare to fight Negan and his goons. She is understandably devastated, but neither she nor anybody say a word to blame Rick for anything.

After all that Negan does to Rick mentally, the issue of guilt is kind of a side story.

Negan doesn’t hurt Rick physically, but he does hurt him mentally - a lot. In six seasons Rick hasn’t looked so defeated. Not because he would be afraid for himself, but for Carl. Negan does make Rick take an axe and cut off Carl's left hand, which he ALMOST does to save the rest of the group.

Michonne tries to stop Negan from making Rick cut off Carl's hand by saying "You don't need to do this, we understand" to which Negan replies something like "Oh, yes, I know YOU understand. But I am not sure Rick here understands."

Negan knows exactly which buttons to push. He takes Rick for a ride in RV - not to beat him up, but to show him how the things are now and that Rick is basically his ***** now. And Negan uses Rick's loyalty to the group against him.

Negan establishes himself as top dog & breaks Rick into submission by giving him a choice to either cut off Carl’s hand or he will kill every member of the group. The ultimate purpose of this is "You are mine. You work for me. You provide for me." and making Rick submit to him.

Negan takes Daryl prisoner so that he can have leverage over Rick and his group. If Rick were to even think about doing anything, Negan will cut Daryl to pieces. He chooses Daryl because he says: "I like him. He's got balls. Not like some ***** I know" referring to Rick of course.

General impression of the episode:This was the most brutal episode of the show so far.

The level of brutality throughout the whole episode is just staggering, even for TWD standards. Very, very dark.

The episode is 43 minutes long.

Characters who do not appear in this episode include Morgan, Tara and Jesus at the time of posting the spoilers.

Spoilers are correct at the time of posting although of course changes can always be made." Little birds posted the info and Staff have verified the spoilers

Last edited:
Back