Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, we all shed tears of joy.

Or, well...3 of us did.

tumblr_lx50hvOQW81qcrlsi.gif

DOLLHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yess::clap LOVED that show...

Well, I got my Collection Stash pin set today but I can't say that I am very happy.

I saw this at my front door.
IMG_20131101_180004_478.jpg

Then when I went down to the "toy room" to investigate I saw this.
IMG_20131101_175547_017.jpg

I don't think I am getting them back. My only Spooktacular win and somebody takes it. :(

Well, I got my Collection Stash pin set today but I can't say that I am very happy.

I don't think I am getting them back. My only Spooktacular win and somebody takes it. :(

That pin set is awesome

LOL, good post!

I should have got a Sam when I had the chance
One of those few items you wish you had picked up
Anyone have an extra they would be willing to part with :D

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

:):)

I should have got a Sam when I had the chance
One of those few items you wish you had picked up
Anyone have an extra they would be willing to part with :D

I had it, never opened it. Sold it for a LOSS on Ebay (nobody bid on it at the time, went for $50 only) but wish I still had it. Perhaps they'll do another when TrT 2 comes out...

I wish I would have gotten another Sam when he was on GC status... oh well. I am just glad I got him back after selling him 2 years ago.

Quick heads up, I'm going to be giving away the last of the Mort Kits tonight. I was holding this back for the loser lounge, but since I haven't seen one posted I guess I'll do it right here...

This giveaway couldn't be easier (no more tricks from me, only treats! ;) ) if you haven't won anything yet this year simply post if you are interested in a kit and then I'll do a random draw to pick a winner! :hi5:

Last edited:
The couple Blu-rays I won from Darth Waller in chat came in today! Pic below. Can't wait to watch again! Thanks Waller, you rock!

y7enyra6.jpg

No, no, I'm celebrating my 3rd year of absolutely nothing from SS. At least I was able to grab a few points. I did pick up a couple of small items here though thanks to generous boardies that know how to do contests right.

I'm right there with you both! It's now been 3 years since I won something. The last thing I won was a Sideshow keychain. Pretty awesome none the less though!

Last edited:
Back