Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to my winners of the Doors of Indecision!!

Boba Ben won a Hot Toys exclusive sleeveless Thor
Vedderone won a Queen of the Dead PG
Buffygirl won a Hellboy ex PF

Way to go guys!!!

What's Spooktacular without....

THE DOORS OF INDECISION!???!!?!?

Yes, it is UTtoyfan. I didn't get to do the Doors game this year, which was popular last year. If I get enough people in the chat room I am in now, I will start the game. Oh, let's say 9:30 PM CENTRAL TIME.
I hope there's still people left, and they want prizes. There will be 3 doors, 3 prizes.

The Rules:
1. I will pay for shipping, so please reside in the UNITED STATES. Sorry my foreign friends. :( But Sideshow has great stuff they can give you!

2. If you won a PF or comiquette from me this year, you are ineligible. So sorry Shropt, punkg42, and banthafett. Everyone else come on in!

3. To determine the contestants I will ask 3 questions in chat. First to post the correct answer on my screen, gets picked.

4. You will then choose a door. I will make it easy this year, and the door you choose you must keep. No taking away.

5. Let's see, I want at least 20ish people in chat. I know it's Halloween night, but I want the Freaks Spook to go out with a bang.

6. Chat details:

chat.mibbit.com

Nick: <enter user name>
Channel: #SSF1

Each prize is worth at least $200. I hope that gives some incentive to play UT's game. :)

Sounds like an awesome game...Sorry I missed it. Congrats to the winners! :banana

Way to go guys!!!

DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNNN!!!! :panic: :horror

I loves me some UT! And I love getting texts from freaks while I'm indisposed at work, that they have won amazing prizes from this generous soul.

:D

Way to go guys!!!

You really are amazing. And F yeah my prize is awesome!!!

Still only ONE correct answer to my contest! Ends in 12 minutes! See other Spook thread to guess a year between 1989 and 2013!

Back