Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get all the sniveling about the codes... To you it's $1.

If every single site visitor accesses the code... it costs them that much more...

I think they would LOVE every single visitor to use the code, since that means they would each have to buy something. I doubt that they're going to be losing any money on this promotion -- especially since the vast majority of people won't be collecting them all, or using them in the most intelligent manner.

I think they would LOVE every single visitor to use the code, since that means they would each have to buy something. I doubt that they're going to be losing any money on this promotion -- especially since the vast majority of people won't be collecting them all, or using them in the most intelligent manner.

:goodpost::exactly:

That would be me. I can't count how many promo GCs I've lost or forgot about over the years only to find out later on they've already expired. :lol

It's fun just to get new codes popping up. This is a fun Spook. Better than the last couple years :) Thanks Sideshow. BTW who won the Jason Ex PF?

Chicky just posted on Twitter:

OK Peeps! Enough with sob stories. That Rewards giveaway is OVER!
I doubt it. She's just playing with us. Maybe cuz the amount of points they gave away became overwhelming.

I don't get all the sniveling about the codes... To you it's $1.

If every single site visitor accesses the code... it costs them that much more...
You'd get it if you missed a code that was a bit more than $1. Much more if you missed a bunch of them that woulda added up considerably and saved you some $$$

You'd get it if you missed a code that was a bit more than $1. Much more if you missed a bunch of them that woulda added up considerably and saved you some $$$

I have.

I still don't get how people complain about anything that is free.

It's like a bunch of Rosarios !

Thank You Sideshow! I will gladly take any points they offer. Very Generous to offer!

It's fun just to get new codes popping up. This is a fun Spook. Better than the last couple years :) Thanks Sideshow. BTW who won the Jason Ex PF?

I think the RP codes poping up have made it a fun Spook and all of us long time customers and new customers are winning something this year unlike in the past when the freebie or discount was for something you might not want. The only suggestion I would have with the RP codes is if you want to keep people active like crazy only put the code up for a hour and have it expire after an hour. You could have the code make multiple appearances so those that miss it get a second chance.

Another 20 points? Why Thank you
k00SQLx.gif

I think the RP codes poping up have made it a fun Spook and all of us long time customers and new customers are winning something this year unlike in the past when the freebie or discount was for something you might not want. The only suggestion I would have with the RP codes is if you want to keep people active like crazy only put the code up for a hour and have it expire after an hour. You could have the code make multiple appearances so those that miss it get a second chance.

Great idea. I have missed numerous codes this Spook but also found some that others have missed. Either way, it's free points to put towards a big purchase like a bust or PF so I'm very grateful. And like I said, I'm having fun in the process. It's a "win" any way you look at it. :hi5:

Back