Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The social realm allows us to interact with fans in environments most are used to and in real time. That said...there have been giveaways happening on the site throughout Spooktacular, so remember to enter those before they end on Sunday! :)

-SideshowAlex

I like the Live Social element. I have been on here since Monday Morning when the Countdown clock stopped and nothing happened. We were in a chat room and were like UMM>....Now what...:) It has been fun all week. This really has made my work week fly by....

I have been tweeting like a mad man... I feel like I work for SSC now :) :lol

Ya never know though...just keep entering. There have bee many here who have said the same thing and all of sudden one day they found themselves a winner! :)

-SideshowAlex

My Mom tells me I'm a winner almost every day!

Seriously, we realize there are now 1000 times as many people competing during Spook than there used to be. The odds aren't as good anymore, but somebody's gotta win, right? So I'm sure that many of us will win. And you can't win if you don't play! We should just snivel a little bit less. :lol

Personally, I think it's been more fun this year, and I think it is because of the shorter Spook period. They are very very VERY active thus far, and I like it. They are throwing free rewards at us, which can be used on ANYTHING, which is totally awesome. And they come on our board and actually respond to our questions, and toss a few contests our way. They don't have to do that. If it was ONLY Twitter and Facebook, I'd probably be disappointed. But they're doing a decent job of spreading it around.

Last edited:
Tried that - nope. Doesn't work. Deleted 20, still at limit.

Oh, sorry. All I know is that I was reading posts earlier from a couple of people that said the same thing. They said they deleted posts and were able to post again. Must've been coincidence. Also, I have a horrible memory so...

Back