Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chalice of Kali Prop Replica is the new contest - I would love to win that- especially to gross out the family!

I want more points considering I'm going to have to pay the equivalent of the points I've gotten from spooktacular to ship back my first piece from sideshow which was a defective Shaak Ti PF and then ship the new one in. Sixty more bucks out of my pocket because THEY screwed up. I'm so angry right now.

Sideshow probably forgot to turn off the randomly generated codes before closing and since it ended the codes won't go through

Sideshow probably forgot to turn off the randomly generated codes before closing and since it ended the codes won't go through

They already tweeted that there is much more to go tonight so the codes should work. it's just a glitch that they'll fix

A couple people in the other Spook thread said that the code is actually about 15 minutes old and was only for 20 RP.

Back