Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted this in a few places just because.

So, these twenty points were today, not yesterday as part of the deal. I also couldn't get 20 points from yesterday to work for me.

$3 dollar donation I'm going to bump to $10. Thank you sideshow for the points.

If anyone else would like to make a donation to the Austin Humane Society, who is a no kill shelter and does Trap, Neuter, Release for free, please feel free to match my donation (or give anything) to help out such a good cause.

You can PP me as gift if you would like. I will make the donation and post it here so everyone can see.

Happy Halloween Centurion! :wave
Yeah, I saw that on Twitter. Also if you tweet a pic of yourself dressed up, you could win a prize. I'm going to! I was up early getting ready for a Halloween event this aftetnoon!

CONTEST!

Rules
Do not post the answer here.
If you post the answer here you will be disqualified from the contest and we will have to come up with something new.
Email the answer to me at "admin at collectionstash dot com".
Put "SSF Image Contest #6" in the subject
If you already won a set of buttons, you cannot enter this contest.

Be the first person to email me the movie this image is from.

ESHF8mz.png

3ATMANDC - 20 points :)

So maybe yesterday wasn't the last day for points! :panic:

Weirdly that email with the code says Wednesday 30th in large letters. I think spook is over but that was just a late straggler. Hopefully we'll still get the usual Thursday release however...

WINNERS!

HULK SMASH winner Joe L
Black Orc of Mordor winner Corey B
Yoda Hut 1:6 Scale Environment winner Natalie W
Boba Fett Medicom 1:6 Scale winner Matt S
Zartan v. Flint Diorama winner Susan W

Grab Bag Winners
Jon L won a Hot Toys Amber 1:6 Scale figure
Jody M won a 1:6 Yoda Hut Environment

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!!
*Susan

Back