Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Freaks!

As some of you may know, Halloween is my Birthday. So I'll be giving stuff away!

IMG_0327.JPG

Those are the prizes, and the questions will be based on my personal Star Wars collection (Don't worry, I'll post pictures!)

So If you're interested, watch this thread tomorrow morning!

So not even a STAR WARS announcement in Spooktacular?
That's sad.
They could have shown Dengar's head wraps as a "mummy" type teaser.
Oh well.

Hello Freaks!

As some of you may know, Halloween is my Birthday. So I'll be giving stuff away!

IMG_0327.JPG

Those are the prizes, and the questions will be based on my personal Star Wars collection (Don't worry, I'll post pictures!)

a chance to win a cantina? I'm soooo down for that.

Hello Freaks!

IMG_0327.JPG

Happy Birthday!!!
Would love to win the cantina set

Happy Halloween everybody! Awesome Zombies working at BK on base this morning! Hope everyone has a Great (and SAFE) Halloween!

Also happy B-Day Dark Lord Shalamar!

happy halloween to all! thank you sideshow for awesome event. and to all who worked hard for it, enjoyed and celebrate a great event. tc!

Many thanks to Sideshow for an awesome Spooktacular this year. :clap

I particularly enjoyed the RP "hunt". Although my total RP accumulated in the promo is only 390 points ($19.50), it was still fun and contributed to my purchase of the Star Wars Security Droids when added to my other hard earned RP from my past purchases! :)

Looking forward to future promotions and events by Sideshow!

It's still Halloween and Spook still lives on. I have 4 more sets of buttons to give out today.

And I'm going to give out a couple of more patches.

I have an idea for what could be a very active contest, probably better suited to chat.

Will announce a time soon...waiting to find out when a work thing is going to happen so I know I'll be at the keyboard for a while.

CONTEST!

Rules
Do not post the answer here.
If you post the answer here you will be disqualified from the contest and we will have to come up with something new.
Email the answer to me at "admin at collectionstash dot com".
Put "SSF Image Contest #5" in the subject
If you already won a set of buttons, you cannot enter this contest.

Be the first person to email me the movie this image is from.

IYnzKT6.png

Oh, and the answer was A Nightmare on Elm Street 3.

Last edited:
Back