Spooktacular Survival Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just checked my account and mine still hasn't shipped. I was one of the first 250 as well...

I was one of the first 250 and mine hasn't shipped yet. But I always seem to be the last to get something shipped.

Status does say "Item shipping soon"

I was one of the first 250 and mine hasn't shipped yet. But I always seem to be the last to get something shipped.

Status does say "Item shipping soon"

Both of my orders were in the first 250. The first order shipped. The second did not.

Hmmm...I was in the first 250 as well and still no shipping notice. This can only mean they are taking some time to add something special for those of us that bought it when it was a "limited" order RIGHT??? C'mon, am I right??? Hello....:monkey3

Hmmm...I was in the first 250 as well and still no shipping notice. This can only mean they are taking some time to add something special for those of us that bought it when it was a "limited" order RIGHT??? C'mon, am I right??? Hello....:monkey3

Nope, I am pretty sure you are wrong.:lol

I've been charged, but no shipping notice yet.

Are we all going to take photos of ourselves using the kit? Sort of like an image thread? :D

Back