Spooktacular Survival Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just out of curiosity, what are people planning to do with two kits?

I guess where you come from there is a law against owning more than one of the same T-shirt and owning two mugs.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I plan on wearing both my T-shirts(not at the same time) and plan on giving the two mugs away to people in my family. The pins I will probably just give away. Not sure what I will do with the second Jason key chain.

Just got mine and day-um if that Jason key chain isn't alot heavier than I thought it would be.

I sent my picture in to Sideshow and hopefully they will use it during the Spooktacular. Yeah I am no beauty queen , but who is?

I sent my picture in to Sideshow and hopefully they will use it during the Spooktacular. Yeah I am no beauty queen , but who is?

I am. I am so pretty.
picreallyuglyfaceck4.jpg

I guess where you come from there is a law against owning more than one of the same T-shirt and owning two mugs.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I plan on wearing both my T-shirts(not at the same time) and plan on giving the two mugs away to people in my family. The pins I will probably just give away. Not sure what I will do with the second Jason key chain.

You can give the second key chain to me!!! :monkey3:monkey3 I cancelled my kit (due to too many bills this month) and the keychain was the only thing I really wanted. :D

You can give the second key chain to me!!! :monkey3:monkey3 I cancelled my kit (due to too many bills this month) and the keychain was the only thing I really wanted. :D

There you go then. You happy now Robodad.:rotfl

I have a feeling they're going to ask everyone to send their photos in.

And I was a beauty queen once...but that's a long story involving a goat and a trip to Tijuana. :monkey4

Just recieved my kit, very cool, and not bad for a little over 20 bucks shipped. The mug will come in nicely for my morning cup 'o Joe, and the Jason face mask is nice and heavy.

Back