Spooktacular Survival Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can use it and still keep it as a collectible...wait, I'm sorry, as swag; all you have to do is enter the code from the back of the card on the checkout page during the ordering process.

I know but the fact of the matter is that the Sideshow "Gift Cards" are the most useless things given out at this point. If I couldn't find a usage for my $20.00 GC, a $10.00 is really doing nothing for me. I love how they give you these giftcards but they can only be used for certain things, most of which are in the GC category because they were passed over many, many times by collectors in the first place. You can't even use it on all the apparel. That's really beating a dead horse about the uselessness of the GC though....

I know but the fact of the matter is that the Sideshow "Gift Cards" are the most useless things given out at this point. If I couldn't find a usage for my $20.00 GC, a $10.00 is really doing nothing for me. I love how they give you these giftcards but they can only be used for certain things, most of which are in the GC category because they were passed over many, many times by collectors in the first place. You can't even use it on all the apparel. That's really beating a dead horse about the uselessness of the GC though....

You could get a couple of Sideshow 1/6 figure stands for the $10 card...

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=6704

...backordered at the moment, but you could still use the card.

Thats what I've used several of mine on. I switch out my Medicom figures to SS stands because the Medicom ones are horrible.

If that is the only thing you can find to use the gift card on, then at least use it and trade or give away the stands... there are a lot of board members who could use the stands.
The only thing I will give away is the giftcard because you still have to pay for shipping on the stuff you buy with it, but last time I checked not many people want them. Last year I had something like 10 gift cards. I offered them for free and maybe 2 people took me up on it.

Lets not forget that Dusty said we will be able to use GC at Spooktacular in conjunction with mark-down deals... I wish I had known that 3 minutes before she posted... although I am sure the Sideshow jacket I ordered with a $40 CIV GC will look smashingly on me.

Lets not forget that Dusty said we will be able to use GC at Spooktacular in conjunction with mark-down deals... I wish I had known that 3 minutes before she posted... although I am sure the Sideshow jacket I ordered with a $40 CIV GC will look smashingly on me.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I will probably be using some rewards points on this stuff if I can. I really want that Van Helsing PF.

You laugh, but that GC could have been my London After Midnight PF for $60 which I have been waiting for. :monkey2

Geto had too much coffee...

img1292ss6.jpg

Back