Spooktacular Survival Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sccani.gif

:lol :lol :lol

Thats great!

Shouldn't we have a separate image thread for Spooktacular Survival Kit wearers??

Here's me rockin' my stuff....the pose is a little EMO but all the other shots are blurry and out of focus....time to upgrade the camera. I wore it all day on my errands with my wife and actually had people ask me where I got my shirt because they wanted one. My Jason Keychain isn't shown because its on my keys already and the Mug is being washed for usage.

Spooktacular026resized.jpg

Oh.....by the way the GC was only worth 10 so its going to be kept just for decorative purposes since its SW 30th themed.

Oh.....by the way the GC was only worth 10 so its going to be kept just for decorative purposes since its SW 30th themed.

You can use it and still keep it as a collectible...wait, I'm sorry, as swag; all you have to do is enter the code from the back of the card on the checkout page during the ordering process.

You can use it and still keep it as a collectible...wait, I'm sorry, as swag; all you have to do is enter the code from the back of the card on the checkout page during the ordering process.

In order to make Lonnie feel better about his swag, we should all call it a "fabulously collectible swag" :lol

I forgot to add, I love when Josh is telling someone they are beating a dead horse. That is like me telling someone they are using too many emoticons.

Back