SS 1:6 Scale Commander Bly!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am debating, if I should try for the exclusive base or not. I got the cody one but might sell if the white contrast the other figs too much. ah hell with it. I am gonna go for the exclusive.

I am debating, if I should try for the exclusive base or not. I got the cody one but might sell if the white contrast the other figs too much. ah hell with it. I am gonna go for the exclusive.

You WILL pay more and order the exclusive.

:emperor

Don't worry, I will be doing the same. :lol

when does the figure actually come out? bly has been a fvorite since the movie, so I will have to pick this one up.

Yeah baby :hi5:

Gonna be ordering 2 myself so I can display both helms. Like I will be with Cody.

I will be ordering 2 to hopefully have it sell out and I can crush someone's dream when they post they tried to get one but it sold out and I can post that I have 2!!:nana: just kidding.

I am gonna see about turning the 2nd one into one of Bly's troops. I can justify the expense on this situation.

Yeah baby :hi5:

Gonna be ordering 2 myself so I can display both helms. Like I will be with Cody.

that will make a killer display!!!! :yess:

i think you take the fools cake. to the front of the line you go! :)

obi_dave, you're getting 2 as well?!?! crazy people!!! :)

I am gonna see about turning the 2nd one into one of Bly's troops. I can justify the expense on this situation.

Not a bad idea but I figure they'll come out with one of his troops at somepoint. If not I can always go and get a third down the road.

that will make a killer display!!!! :yess:

i think you take the fools cake. to the front of the line you go! :)

My clone display is looking really nice now that we've got several.

Oh thats true without a doubt. :lol

I don't think I have any pics in there of all the clones in there. I haven't messed with that thread in a long time. :lol

Back