SS 1:6 Scale Commander Bly!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do hope that the body suit changes. I don not really mind the pleather like one but I have come to really like the newer knit version. Overall he looks really amazing!

I saw on here that someone, sorry can't remember who, but someone hear helped paint the Bly figure and said that Sideshow sorta threw whatever they had lying around just to get it done faster, and that the actual production figure will have the newer body suit.

If they give us the 1/6 Speeder Bike, I am guessing that just the Bike alone will cost at least US$200 to $250. but it will be a super cool addition to any Clone Collection!!

I would think that its a worth while effort for Sideshow to do the speeder. With numerous appearances of the bike in the CW cartoon, can easily match with troopers.:)

Stupid question (I think), I have never pre-orderd "through the newsletter", how does that work and what time does it come out usually?

The newsletter comes out around 5-6pm EST. The best thing to do if you want to order him is keep refreshing the website during that hour...you'll see him go up for sale amongst the new items. I wouldn't worry about the exclusive selling out too fast...most people couldn't care less about the special base and will be buying him cheaper from other online stores.

The newsletter comes out around 5-6pm EST. The best thing to do if you want to order him is keep refreshing the website during that hour...you'll see him go up for sale amongst the new items. I wouldn't worry about the exclusive selling out too fast...most people couldn't care less about the special base and will be buying him cheaper from other online stores.

Thanks VASith, I have gotten burned on most of the exclusives (Yoda most recently) so I am eager to make this one work. I actually like the base option as I have all the rpevious ones so they look good together IMHO.

Thanks VASith, I have gotten burned on most of the exclusives (Yoda most recently) so I am eager to make this one work. I actually like the base option as I have all the rpevious ones so they look good together IMHO.

No worries. Just start checking around 5pm and keep refreshing every couple of minutes. I like the bases as well...all of my clones have them. It helps to keep track who's part of which unit.

just saw the photo gallery for this guy...

AMAZING! love the helmets. still wondering about the bodysuit. I don't mind it but I do prefer the ribbed black that we've gotten with Rex and will have with Cody

Looks really good... no real interest in him, but when I see how consistently nice these figures look I start to wonder if I need to buy some :lol

just saw the photo gallery for this guy...

AMAZING! love the helmets. still wondering about the bodysuit. I don't mind it but I do prefer the ribbed black that we've gotten with Rex and will have with Cody

It's already been confirmed he'll have the new one. There's nothing to worry about:wink1:

I like Bly very much. I really wanted to limit my display to just one PT clone (Cody) but I'm tempted...

I might end up getting this one and Gree when they make him.

Also, anyone have that picture of all the Clone Commanders from ROTS? I can't find it anywhere. Josh, you must have this.

Last edited:
I like Bly very much. I really wanted to limit my display to just one PT clone (Cody) but I'm tempted...

I might end up getting this one and Gree when they make him.

Also, anyone have that picture of all the Clone Commanders from ROTS? I can't find it anywhere. Josh, you must have this.

This isn't just the clone commanders but the other clones as well.

Clone_Troopers_Phase_II.jpg

Here's another i found

theclonecommanders2vt.jpg

Last edited:
I wish the exclusive was the extra helmet, as I have no interest in the AOTC version, so I'd just buy the Regular Edition,

Back