SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the Emperor. Great heavy material for the robe. Both sculpts are great with excellent paint apps. No doll dot. Very satisfied! Best SW figure since Vader imo.

Really boring figure to take pix of though.

b_mickey.gif

Talk to the Mickey banana.

Well now that is just rude :lol

So you still havent got a shipping notice GB? I'd call em up and raise hell!!

:nana: I ordered yesterday and got shipping notice today. I'd be calling, somebody missed something.

So I went ahead and called... they couldnt' find any issues with my order, but said they'd push it through to get it **hopefully** shipped out today or tomorrow.

*spelling corrected*

You're welcome.

:wave

____ you!!! :gah:

mine is on its way with the throne on a slow boat to Australia...i should have it next week :p
in the meantime these pics are awesome.
I guess the lack of pics though really means not many ppl ordered or it is still too early in the game..

Pretty kewl looking figure. He looks straight out of the movies. Would like his skin to have been more pale gray though. Doesn't come with much, not that he needs it. Was just used to all the gear the Joes come with.

Some ____ty pics. . .

emperor1.jpg
emperor2.jpg

emperor3.jpg

2 minute photochop :lol
emperor4.jpg

Found some blue plastic lightning things in the parts bin, not sure where they came from. They look silly :monkey1
emperor5.jpg

Great pics!!!!

I like the little plastic lightning.

Pretty kewl looking figure. He looks straight out of the movies. Would like his skin to have been more pale gray though. Doesn't come with much, not that he needs it. Was just used to all the gear the Joes come with.

Some ____ty pics. . .

emperor1.jpg
emperor2.jpg

emperor3.jpg

2 minute photochop :lol
emperor4.jpg

Found some blue plastic lightning things in the parts bin, not sure where they came from. They look silly :monkey1
emperor5.jpg

When you say more pale gray, do you mean more gray? Mine's pretty damn near white in hand.

Back