SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
emperor3.jpg

Actually,this shot reminds me of when Sidious arrives on Coruscant with Vader,after the Mustafar fight.

Just opened mine. Nice figure. I agree with EF about wanting him a bit more on the pale gray side though.

If I can find the extra HT Slim I have I think I'll swap him over. He should be much thinner looking than the Pro will allow.

Tried using his cane for the pointing pic and it's way too short. I had to use the Hasbro cane instead.

I can't believe SS did that!:mad: Now one of his few accessories is useless.:monkey4

SS cane is that little twig next to the Hasbro cane in his hand.:cuckoo:

Tried using his cane for the pointing pic and it's way too short. I had to use the Hasbro cane instead.

I can't believe SS did that!:mad: Now his ONLY accessory is useless.:monkey4

SS cane is that little twig next to the Hasbro cane in his hand.:cuckoo:

Fixed and agree, it is too short.

And he is a _____ to take a decent pic of.

Yup, like Evil said his ONLY accessory is useless. Took him out of the box, futzed him for about 3 minutes and was like..."Huh...what now?" :lol

He aint no Joe figure thats for damn sure. At least you can play dress up for hours with those.

You have to hunch him over to use his cane. He's not standing tall when he's using the cane in the movie.

EF, Coco, aren't your Emp heads pretty white or are they somewhat fleshy? I'm curious now about potential paint variations.

You have to hunch him over to use his cane. He's not standing tall when he's using the cane in the movie.

EF, Coco, aren't your Emp heads pretty white or are they somewhat fleshy? I'm curious now about potential paint variations.

True, but not that much though. He was pretty much upright when he was pointing his finger and when he exited his ship. I think it's a combo of stubby Pro arms and too short of a cane... really too short.

My Emps has a very pink, fleshy tone to the paint. Not white at all.

My Emps has a very pink, fleshy tone to the paint. Not white at all.

Weird. Mine's pretty much white, pinkish around the eyes, but the face is pretty close to white...maybe eggshell white, but white.

I've seen so many screen caps and figure pics I now have forgotten what the actual Emperor really looks like on film. Gotta go check out ROTJ now.

:lecture

Looks like my p-nis.

:lol

Back