SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne - PPO 12/18 @ 10am PT

Ok, I got $124.75 in points. Now, do I pay for the Emperor completely with them and pay outta pocket for the throne? Or should I use points and pay the difference on the throne?

Use your points on Palps and pay for the throne in full.

Yep, that EX is worth it. This could be a record breaker in how fast it sells out...

No way the production piece will be painted that good.

PALPS1.jpg

Thats about as close to perfect as you can get! I love.

Exclusive or fail!

Wow, I'm shocked at the inclusion of a second unique sculpt. I'll definitely be battling out in the PPO. Exclusive or go home.

Heck with points now -- I'm not screwing around with that during PPO, no way I'm gonna miss this because I was trying to sort my points.

I dont think anyone will miss out on this, Sideshow will likely have a huge edition size for the exclusive.

does his feet hang off the chair?:lol

They're not supposed to. They're also not supposed to be twisted like that. :lol

I always wondered about that, actually. His feet are on the floor when he's sitting, but does he lift them slightly when the chair turns? Like I do when I'm playing in my office chair?

Use your points on Palps and pay for the throne in full.

Probably is the most sane course. Ironic though that I used points for a $20-30 Vader and now will be getting a FREE Emperor. :emperor :emperor

Heck with points now -- I'm not screwing around with that during PPO, no way I'm gonna miss this because I was trying to sort my points.

Just gotta remember to tick the box! Gonna write myself a note and stick it to the screen :lol

I dont think anyone will miss out on this, Sideshow will likely have a huge edition size for the exclusive.

1983 or GTFO.

I wonder if they will be an option to order both simultaneously rather than trying to do two orders?

Okay, this figure rocks and I'm going to get the exclusive and the throne. I'm pleasantly surprised by the price on the throne, but what's with the pricing on Palps?? There's no word on the cane, which he MUST have, I'm assuming there's just no pics of it, but it's a guy in a robe, and he's the same cost as Indiana Jones, and more than any other standard SW fig to date, but the most plain.

I just don't understand Sideshow's pricing methods.

I'll use my points on Palpy, and hopefully the Throne has a Flex Pay deal.

I saw the e-mail.. checked the pictures..
and shat myself.

incredible!

Look forward to the scramble with all of you on friday! :)

Ok, I got $124.75 in points. Now, do I pay for the Emperor completely with them and pay outta pocket for the throne? Or should I use points and pay the difference on the throne?

Emperor. The throne gives you more RW points.

does his feet hang off the chair?:lol I don't care much for the chair anymore, I just wanna pose him next to Vader with his walking stick

There's another shot on the site that shows his feet don't touch the ground. He looks like a little kid. :lol

Emperor. The throne gives you more RW points.

I hope this is a Q2 release because I've already got a lot of stuff coming between now and Q2 that gives me reward points. Silk Spectre, Wolverine, Comedian, Female TT, Iron Man (DX), Leonidas, PF Luke and that's probably not the end.

Back