SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne - PPO 12/18 @ 10am PT

--The Emperor: "[laughing] Perhaps you refer to the emminent attack of your rebel fleet? Yes, I assure you, we are quite safe from your friends here."

Let's hope we can get this one smoothly! No server issues. :horror

"Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design. Your friends, over there on the Sideshow Freaks board, are walking into a trap, as is your Rebelscum. It was I who allowed the collectors to know the time of the PPO. It is quite safe from your pitiful little band."

"Oh... I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational...when your friends arrive." :emperor:emperor:emperor

I'm hoping for no server issues either. I'm really looking forward to ordering the ex. Palp & Throne on this one...

"Ah, yes. A Jedi's weapon, much like your father's. By now you must know that your father can never be turned from the Dark Side. So will it be with you"

Logged in again and refreshed to the home page. I'm the da man.

A major distraction just arrived from Fedex... Hope remember to order the Emperor.

sw6.2004-palpatine.gif

Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen.

Servers are all ready slowing up a bit, the dark side is near...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/wRY5dl_oxvo&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/wRY5dl_oxvo&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Back