SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne - PPO 12/18 @ 10am PT

review_kotodioyoda_1.jpg

--The Emperor: "You've done well, Lord Vader. And now I sense you wish to continue your search for young Skywalker."

I don't think I've been this excited about a preorder since Jabba. Or maybe old Ben. This is a grail piece! Good luck today, guys!!!

That Vader is ginormous next to Palps!!

This preorder has got - "ohh ohh ohhhh, the right stuff" written alll over it. :rock

--The Emperor: "Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design. Your friends, up there on the sanctuary moon, are walking into a trap, as is your Rebel fleet. It was *I* who allowed the Alliance to know the location of the shield generator. It is quite safe from your pitiful little band. An entire legion of my best troops awaits them. Oh, I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when your friends arrive. "

Anybody excited about this Emperor PPO? :lol

--The Emperor: "Come, boy, see for yourself. From here, you will witness the final destruction of the Alliance and the end of your insignificant rebellion."
[Luke's eyes go to his lightsabre]

Anyone else humming the tune of the soundtrack during the Luke and Vader last fight scene, or is it just me..... :rotfl

Are you guys ordering this directly through the priority pre-order email of a different link...

Back