SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne - PPO 12/18 @ 10am PT

AWESOME!!!

The Emperor Palpatine 12 inch Figure features:

Pro Body with over 30+ points of articulation
Authentic likeness of Ian McDiarmid as Emperor Palpatine
Pants
Robe with clasp
Shoes
Cane
Two sets of switch-out hands
12-inch Figure Display Base with Star Wars logo
Sideshow Exclusive: Switch-out head with grimacing portrait

567845155_e886135ad0.jpg

The Priority Pre-Order Ordering process begins at exactly 10AM PT.

Wait list will not open until all available pre-orders are SOLD OUT.

If you have arrived at our streamlined website previous to 10AM PT, please be patient as this item does not become available on our website until after 10AM PT.

The standard SideshowCollectibles.com website will be back online in approximately 30 minutes, please return at that time to browse our entire store. Ordering during the event may run slow due to site traffic. If you have technical problems when placing your order after 10AM PT, please call us toll-free at 1-800-474-3746 for assistance. International Customers can call 1-805-214-2100 x 2. Please be courteous to your fellow collectors and use only one method of ordering.

Coupons, Gift Cards and Gift Certificates cannot be used during the PPO process.

good to see that he comes with....SHOES...LMFAO

there is a 2 piece limit on the throne!!!!

Site is already giving errors...nice!

Software error:

No such file or directory at /home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/cgi-bin/streamline.pl line 38.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

You know what I mean, Ski! You have these delusions of sexual grandeur only to find the chick is little more then a fish. Had that happen with booties too... You think you're going to unveil some gorgeous ass only to come to the realization that the girls jeans have helped her butt defy gravity and you're left with nothing more then a pile of mush... I want Palps now!!

Yes, we call that the "cottage cheese ass syndrome."

The standard pro is exactly what I would have put him on anyway, so that's fine.
Kinda surprised at the lack of accessories. It's not a big deal, but usually Sideshow thinks of at least three things to throw in there. Just as well. Less for me to store in a box in the closet.

Wait a minute...he comes with a cane? :rotfl

The standard pro is exactly what I would have put him on anyway, so that's fine.
Kinda surprised at the lack of accessories. It's not a big deal, but usually Sideshow thinks of at least three things to throw in there. Just as well. Less for me to store in a box in the closet.

Pretty much Cane, extra hands and extra head.... A little bare, but I'm fine with it!

Let's get ready to RUMMMMMMBBBBBLLLLLLLE!!!!!!!!

Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ?

Back