SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne - PPO 12/18 @ 10am PT

Remember gents: The Waitlist WILL work. I've never been disappointed. People will realize down the line that they can't afford it and will cancel.

ok im getting off her...
GOODLUCK to EVERYONE!!!
Be back soon

I've been called to a meeting :horror :horror :horror :horror :horror :horror :horror :horror :horror

19.-Star-Wars-Episode-V-The-Empire-Strikes-Back_imagelarge.jpg

8 mins

I'm in position

Will the actual PPO page reset too once it begins? Or just the main streamline countdown page?

Remember gents: The Waitlist WILL work. I've never been disappointed. People will realize down the line that they can't afford it and will cancel.

Very true!! :cool:

I can't really think of too much else they could have given him. A lightsaber would have been a nice bonus, even though he doesn't use it in the OT, but oh well.

I can't really think of too much else they could have given him. A lightsaber would have been a nice bonus, even though he doesn't use it in the OT, but oh well.

Sometimes I wonder if he didn't have one strapped to his arm in ROTJ, but couldn't get to it when Vader attacked him because his arms were pinned.

Back