SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne - PPO 12/18 @ 10am PT

So the figure comes out: 2nd Qtr 2010
But what about the Throne?... FlexPay has the payments for July and August... does this mean the Throne will be out until then?...

i think i got him...i hit refresh after screen was blank for about 5 minutes and then there was a window that said only one order of the exclusive emperor per customer so waiting on my email confirmation to start celebrating

same here bro.... cant celebrate just yet.... :monkey2

Got my confirmation email for both... love that Palps ended up being a freebie :rock :rock :rock

I still plan on seeing if retailers have the throne, but if not I have one secured through Sideshow.

Checked my mail and got my confirmation for the Ex and throne :banana

Why didnt I think of that, I check my mail also and it confimrs I got both Emp and his Chair... Thanks.

hey,if my order is in the cart,it should be good to go right?
i havent got confo yet :(

I actually don't know whether or not I got one. I am away from a computer and tried on my iPhone. It was really slow and the browser crashed after clicking to submit the order but before getting any confirmation. No e-mail, either. It's been such a long time since I ordered a Star Wars 12" figure, I must be getting rusty or cursed or both.

Thats what happened to me as well.

Edit: Just got my email that I got both my items plus I used points to take a bit off.

I know it's unlikely, but it would kinda be nice if the throne was in two parts so you could take the top piece off for the Chancellor's Chair.

So the figure comes out: 2nd Qtr 2010
But what about the Throne?... FlexPay has the payments for July and August... does this mean the Throne will be out until then?...

More than likely...

Been waiting for an order confirmation for like 18 minutes now.

hey,if my order is in the cart,it should be good to go right?
i havent got confo yet :(

Did you hit the Place Order Button and get a number starting with T?

Exclusive is back up, not waitlisted.

Back