SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you get the Vader ex for cheaper now?

I purchased the exclusive Vader therefore, I have no reason to check prices. I have no clue what he is going for these days.

I buy little from SS but I can always find their figures. Palps / throne will be available and I can easily pass if the cost is outrageous. I am not impressed with the scale alongside Vader which makes it easier to "just say No." :D

I purchased the exclusive Vader therefore, I have no reason to check prices. I have no clue what he is going for these days.

I buy little from SS but I can always find their figures. Palps / throne will be available and I can easily pass if the cost is outrageous. I am not impressed with the scale alongside Vader which makes it easier to "just say No." :D

I meant that along the lines of, you probably cannot get the Vader ex for cheaper and most likely won't be able to get the Palp ex for cheaper either so you might as well order from SSC now.

I meant that along the lines of, you probably cannot get the Vader ex for cheaper and most likely won't be able to get the Palp ex for cheaper either so you might as well order from SSC now.

I appreciate it. Total excitement when the figure was initial announced then the dreaded pic along side Vader. I cannot express how that took the wind from my sails. Palps went from the Dark Lord of the Sith to grandpa :monkey1

I will look forward to in-hand pics and everyone else utter excitement with the figure :D

Oh good. So you are going on the waitlist then? :joy

Nah. Being able to pass on this figure so easily speaks volume. I must not really be into it. Besides, I have an older gentleman who is a SS dealer about an hour away. The family ventures in his direction every other month. I can get him if I want him. No worries.

:slap cancelations already?

This usually happens when the 20 day notice arrives, not now.

I'm keeping the Ex Emperor no matter what. The throne, I'll shop around and see if can't save. I get tax here in CA that's gonna hurt.

I just canceled my throne through SS. $126 vs $140 made up my mind. I ordered both Emppy and the Throne together and was afraid they were combined in one order, but they showed as separate in my SS accnt.

Back