SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now, I'm not a grammar Nazi, but I'm pretty sure that's the longest sentence with commas that I've ever seen. :lol

Sorry Maul. I still love you. :wave

Overuse of the word 'that'.
grammar_nazi2.jpg

I hope the Emperor Throne is not lightweight and hollow like the extremely overpriced Thrawn Command Chair.

Yup, besides the head kicking ass, it's nice to know I secured one, probably going to be a tough figure to get through WL unless a fair number ordered it casually and ultimately don't care, or he ships right when a bunch of things do and he ends up the expendable item for a fair number of folks.

He'll be available to many waitlisters, I'm sure. (I being one...:monkey2)

TImes are tough and even the flippers/scalpers will probably just break even, if that.

Glad I got this one ordered... This is the only thing I have coming from Sideshow and it's nice to actually be excited.

I'm considering canceling the chair. It's not an SS exclusive is it? If it isn't I'm canceling.

I told my wife I was canceling the chair---and she said you gotta have the chair

1000 is pretty high for an EX---may cancel whole thing and wait for the PF

Glad I got an exclusive... the 2nd head is a must have IMO; most likely I'll only ever use the angry sculpt.

And like others, I really expected the ES to be 1,983.

Back