Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

What Happened!! :panic: Will this statue know no PEACE!!:mad: That's it I am cancelling my Superman Ex!!!......wait

It's his black costume. There may be a few dark blue highlights for shading but it's his black costume. He has black shorts, boots, and gloves. He won't have the classic blue cape and cowl with that black color combination of shorts, boots, and gloves. Everyone that wants his blue costume will have to wait awhile. I'm sure SSC will get around to it. Just like they'll get around to finally releasing a Wolverine statue in his brown costume. :rotfl

It's his black costume. There may be a few dark blue highlights for shading but it's his black costume. He has black shorts, boots, and gloves. He won't have the classic blue cape and cowl with that black color combination of shorts, boots, and gloves. Everyone that wants his blue costume will have to wait awhile. I'm sure SSC will get around to it. Just like they'll get around to finally releasing a Wolverine statue in his brown costume. :rotfl

They could pull a Grey Hulk Grail Move with the blue suit and only release 200 or 150 of them. Then you know what we would hear??? Why was the ES so SMALL... Cry whine cry.

Yeah and it is black ...lol.

They could pull a Grey Hulk Grail Move with the blue suit and only release 200 or 150 of them. Then you know what we would hear??? Why was the ES so SMALL... Cry whine cry.

now something like this, with switch out heads and hand, would make perfect sense for an alternate color limited release.

True and there is no doubt it would sell like hot cakes but for me personally I can't justify buying the same sculpt twice. For that kind of money I need something more unique than a change in the colour scheme

True and there is no doubt it would sell like hot cakes but for me personally I can't justify buying the same sculpt twice. For that kind of money I need something more unique than a change in the colour scheme

that was kind of my point. Its not the exact same sculpt. I could display both with different heads and one holding the Batarang and the other not. Definitely better then previous color changes, ie Hulk, Elektra, etc.

that was kind of my point. Its not the exact same sculpt. I could display both with different heads and one holding the Batarang and the other not. Definitely better then previous color changes, ie Hulk, Elektra, etc.

Meh...I'll wait for my 89 Bats to show up. That will be my second Bats purchase.

That's a very real possibility. They did it with the Hulk PF, Elecktra PF, and Spidey PF. Hell, they turned the Spidey PF into 3 different statues. Retro, Classic, and Negative zone Spidey. If they have extra pieces on hand, it would be very easy for SSC to release a limited Bats PF in his blue costume. It's not an unheard of move and most importantly, it'll sell.

I'll be pissed if my EX gets one upped with a smaller ES on a "special run".:balrog

You know what would ALMOST be funny wild be if it came out and I missed it because I was out of town.... And away from the Internet....lol.

You know what would ALMOST be funny wild be if it came out and I missed it because I was out of town.... And away from the Internet....lol.

Yes.... now that would be something. I'd have to buy two so you could FINALLY get one and quit you whinning:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Hey spidey did you ever PO the ex?

I think that is the THIRD time you have asked me about that... Next you are going to ask me if I got on the Waitlist... To which I respond it was closed months before I joined.

Along comes CBG to stir the pot again.:slap:gah::thwak:pfft::rotfl:rotfl

You know it... Getting over it...:rotfl

Back