Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

nah I don't have the Cap figs OR the Gandalfs but I got all the Arnies lol big Arnold fan so I got:

Arnie PFs (T1, T2, Conan, Dutch)
Ash PF
Raiders PF
KOTCS Indy PF
Mola Ram PF
Beserker PF
Joker PF
Hellboy II PF
Stormtooper PF
Scout Trooper PF
Slave Leia PF (awwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)
Rocketeer PF
Patient Zero PF
Dr Zaius PF
Black Cat PF (she is for sale tho)
Jason pt 3 PF
new Freddy PF just shipped (awwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)

I think I have a couple more but I can't remember, they have been in boxes for so long now I think when I get em out soon I will be like 'Ohhhhhh YEAH!' I have a collection room being built right now and it might be complete next week which would be awesome then they will all come out on to my shelves!!!!!

Wow man :thud: awesome!! I'll be honest this hobby is too expensive for me. I am very happy with the couple I have and I happily make the necessary sacrifices to get what I want but you guys!!!.............. well.... I'm feckin jealous simple as that :lol I forgot about that Hellboy I would so love that. Sweet collection Bruce :clap

As my good friend Bruce would say " awwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" :rock

Black and grey all the way for this one. You can also tell by the insignia which would have the yellow oval behind it if this was the blue and grey suit.

Black and grey all the way for this one. You can also tell by the insignia which would have the yellow oval behind it if this was the blue and grey suit.

It is definitely bluish!!! And also there are blue suits wich has the black bat symbol. See Jim Lee's Batman.

batman-premium-format-figur-sideshow-spaceart-bm015-a.jpg

10192711a6.jpg

Last edited:

Well those are SSC photos where they could be shinning a he light on it.

This is a shot from SDCC
sdcc2012sideshowmarvel1.jpg

It ain't blue

Well those are SSC photos where they could be shinning a he light on it.

This is a shot from SDCC
sdcc2012sideshowmarvel1.jpg

It ain't blue

Well yeah on this it is black but the same PF on the video is blue. It is the lighting. It has blue color definitely.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Zya3Wsdfg[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGVxvuY0QeU[/ame]

Hi guys!! If you look at the video, and also the close up pic posted on the previous page, you'll see that he's blue with black high/lowlights. Depending on the light in the room he'll appear more dark or light. I have a lot of Batman customs that do the same thing. It appears that there is definitely blue on the cape, boot, head, and also black.

If cowl, cape, bat insignia, gauntlets, underwear and boots are not 100% black then I'm cancelling.

Back